Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Exactly thank you twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    not for the prices you're asking. I've seen this stuff much cheaper and don't wish to haggle over such large differences.

good luck.
    thank you for being civilized appreciated. and take care

Quote Originally Posted by RustyS View Post
    5/10 is nothing and 50%s wont be hot shit come the MAG rewards so get smart.
    so will everything else does that mean ppl should start sellin rattlesnakes for 20m now? You are the guy that everyone keeps thinkin that i am on my 10th account on the official forums arent you?

so i'ma put it to you like this bro, for u and and everyone else
    "if you aren't interested, get lost" nobody's forcing you to buy/trade anything i dont devalue other pplz stuff at least

if u tell me a love inferno and a amore tip are worth 5 meseta thus worth the same. then it doesnt matter if i price either one at 10000000 million meseta as long as i regard them the same value and other stuff relative to them in value.

Quote Originally Posted by norrisj15 View Post
    OK I got 2 50% bear claws that are 5/10 so yea xD. I've never seen a love inferno in my life, so they're def rarer. Also we're getting the jaggos that'll drop the claws again. Lastly, With the grind boost it is like 85% chance you'll get a 5/10. Not to hard. I got my 2nd bear claw for 40mil.....
    let me meet you in game then so you can show me and since you have your 2nd bear claw for 40m i'll buy it off you along with the other one. Every other bear claw i've seen up for grabs in the shops has been ungrinded and priced at like 60 or 70m so yours is most definetly a bargain if it's 5/10 like mine.

can you come to my shop asap?

So you can rip her off?

is it any of your business?
    she's the one who says it's worth 40mil to her not me.

so yeah i'll buy 'em at 40mil each if u honestly believe they are that cheap sell 'em plz do.
    hell next time i price i'll put mine lower as well if it's really that cheap, until i keep seeing everyone putting nonginded twin bears for 70m tho i'll have to say mine is worth much more

well then you'll have to be wrong and if you price yours which is only 5/10(easy grind) at the same % at 200-300M then you wanna buy another at 40M?Youre pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyS View Post
    well then you'll have to be wrong and if you price yours which is only 5/10(easy grind) at the same % at 200-300M then you wanna buy another at 40M?Youre pretty fucked up.
    you MUST be a teenager only teenagers can be so let's say challenged?

here's an example of what you are saying

if i own a lamborghini which i value (or bought) for half a million dollars. And someone else has the same lamborghini but they wanna sell it for 10 bucks.

i'm fucked up for wanting to buy theres?

that's absolutely retarded. as is your idea that im fuckedu p for wanting to buy her 40mil bear claw that she herself said she values at 40mil. so gtfo u little kid stop wasting my time

Those prices in between the brackets are just...ROFLMAO
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

Quote Originally Posted by Eleina View Post
    Those prices in between the brackets are just...ROFLMAO
    as is your level of maturity.

if u have enough time to randomly post in threads that u arent interested in, then take the time n do sumthing more productive instead, don't be a loser.

Well you're right on that but it's not he fact that its cheap and a good price.It's the ethics behind pretty much stealing besides you priced yours so goddam high but when someone else sells it cheaper you've got no arguement and you say you'll buy it since its a fair price just to resell it later for a higher price then it was bought at.Trust me I used to do this until I saw the light.

OK. 1. I'm a guy.
    2. I'm not selling my claws.
    3. I understand that they're worth more than 40mil. I was just pointing out that that's what I payed for them.
    4. It's a 70% chance an S rank will get to 5/10.
    5. It's a 12% shot to get a 10/10...
    6. Has anyone shown any interest in those items at those prices?
    7. Lastly, ice is the most popular twin bear claw element. There are quite a few out there.

I will have to disagree with Rusty, and say that 50%s are hot stuff! xD
    I was around for 1up bonus synths and yes more stuff entered the economy, but still you can't beat a 50% expecially when the weapon isn't going to be made during this bonus.

However, everything else will be made. Take a storm for example. It takes 2 mil for a board and then roughly 2.5 mil for the par walna if you're lazy and don't just find them. It would be a 100% chance of synthing a Storm and then a 70% chance to get it to 5/10. Iono, but its not worth 8 times the price of a storm for 5 grinds. Also consider that there is pretty much zero classes that will want to use a storm, but thats another issue.
    Last edited by norrisj15; Jun 10, 2008 at 01:52 PM.
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.