Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast
    Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

OK, I just DL the demo, is there any kind of English patch? Probably not but figure'd I'd ask anyway.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    OK, I just DL the demo, is there any kind of English patch? Probably not but figure'd I'd ask anyway.
    How did you DL it?? I got a link but there is no text. Just little squares.

I guess its safe to say that you use one character in both story and multi mode?

How do you guys feel about the fact that its essentially the first PSU that's strangely infused with some of the tail end elements of AOI?

Also... can you select that really cute hippo/moose PM at start?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    There isn't. I might just have to wait for the offical demo release date. I can't seem to download it now. :/
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by THOTH View Post
    I guess its safe to say that you use one character in both story and multi mode?

How do you guys feel about the fact that its essentially the first PSU that's strangely infused with some of the tail end elements of AOI?

Also... can you select that really cute hippo/moose PM at start?!?!
    Nope, just the normal "Base" PM's; 410, 420, etc.
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

410 420 430 440 450 and 470.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

When i heard about that from a friend, i ended up checking PSUpedia, which doesnt have as much info on certain things as i would like ...heh i was pretty happy to hear about all the stuff that would be in PSP.

lol and so one of the few reasons why i wanna get a PSP is, well PSP lol

a few things i like about the game: MULTIPLAYER!!!! i honestly wished the threw that in PSU AoI but nah... hopefully theyll add a multiplayer feature in the next PS2 installment. I trust ST will do that since the end was kind of...well you know. the fact that there was no offline multi play made me sad ; ; though at the same time i cant help but wonder how they would do that. IF i was them for EP 3 what they should do is make you able to select characters from another memory card instead of being limited to the characters on the first memory card.

oh and speaking of data transfer, if anything i hope that the stuff you find in PSP you can transfer back to your PS2 file. that would be cool, but right now all we can do is hope for the best.

from the vid, the game play looks the same, but it looks like theyre brining back voice acting, which for the first game wasnt too bad imo, but then again ive heard some not so good VAing

well thats about all thats on my mind on that matter, oh and also the twin distortion weapon sounds like the pan arms blades, which i liked using a lot in PSO lol. but like i said i can only hope for the best.

actually, the JP ver. of all PSU's have always had Voices.

the US never does, so your fine :P lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel_Of_Flame View Post
    oh and speaking of data transfer, if anything i hope that the stuff you find in PSP you can transfer back to your PS2 file. that would be cool, but right now all we can do is hope for the best.
    The developers confirmed in a recent interview that the transfer is one-way. Items discovered in PSP cannot be transferred back to your character in AOTI.

PM 470 but not 480? I'd like a male PM, but I'd much rather have the Butler over a sexuality ambigious little boy following me around.