Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why I hate normal people

Why don't normal people get a fucking life and stop ranting about those that are different?

That guy looks like he drank four or five Monsters before making that video.

And what exactly do you mean by "normal"? Cause the last thing I think when I watch that guy is "normal".

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Siertes View Post
    That guy looks like he drank four or five Monsters before making that video.

And what exactly do you mean by "normal"? Cause the last thing I think when I watch that guy is "normal".
    He thinks of himself as normal, thats why he'd be ranting about Emos. He'd be considered kool in my town at least, so thats why I view him as normal.

He is exactly what everybody sounds and talks like where I come from.

Right. I think trying to be like everyone else, and trying not to be like everyone else are both silly. Just be yourself and screw thinking about what's normal and what isn't. Doing otherwise just makes you miserable.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I like to consider myself "normal", mostly because I'm just a plain person with few interesting things about me, so I hope you don't hate that kind of normal lol

The "California normal" that guy has going on in that video, hate on that all you want. If most of the people in your area really act like that then that REALLY sucks.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Good thing he doesn't alter anything in my life what-so-ever.
    Yep, that's a pretty normal person.

I like to consider myself "normal", mostly because I'm just a plain person with few interesting things about me, so I hope you don't hate that kind of normal lol

The "California normal" that guy has going on in that video, hate on that all you want. If most of the people in your area really act like that then that REALLY sucks.
    Depends on which part of Cali, but here in SD and IE, it is.

Three points sprung to my mind when I watched that.

1. Welcome to the highschool stereotype war!
    2. Myspace was invented for Emo's, remember? ¬.¬''
    3. Learn a few more words; ones that aren't 'fuck', 'shit' and 'life'. You actually sound like a hypocrite!

"normal" is bad. a normal person would be overweight, stupid, religious, and married w/ children. you should strive to be unique by thinking for yourself, dont harm others, eat right and exercise often.

i heard that 80% of ppl believe in god. thats pretty sickening if you think about it. and most ppl dont understand the truth behind marriage either. maybe those emos are right when they say everything sux. if you just look at all the fucked up ppl in this world, its hard to argue against em.
    Quit PSO2

By the way, that guy needs to see a dentist. Like ew, seriously.

Funny thing is, I didn't even watch the video before my last post because I was babysitting my friend's kid and knew it'd have bad language, yet everything I said applied. This argument of "normies" versus "weirdies" is so predictable.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jun 12, 2008 at 02:26 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02