Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I just figured out the NPC AI!

Basically how it works is you think on what you want your NPC to do, and they do the EXACT opposite. Take Bruce for example, in missions, he's pretty timid, yet you go to Bruce runs, and he's running head-on into enemies with wild abandon. Another good example is when you are leveling PA's: if you arn't, then the NPC runs around like a moron and points their SUV in an empty space, or doesn't nanoblast (or does so in an empty room), yet when you are trying to level PA's, they become super agressive, use knockback PA's, and aim their SUVs in the middle of a crowd, or nanoblast at just the right time to inflict massive damage on your foes.

Anyway, comments?

Actually, my NPC's do what they're supposed to. I use the GH 450 and Maya Shidow combo for healing, and whenever my HP or one of their HP is low, my GH 450 will use Resta and/or Maya will use either Resta or Giresta.

??? bruce in my party always attacks he kills everything! my butler too lol

whenever im stunned by the 3 svaltus' in SW they always kill them before im even unstunned
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

NPC AI: Keep 480 and Curtz alive with Stars and they'll SUV for you.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

i just kill things too fast for them to hurt my PM!

but thats cuz i have a super nice van brella i call the MAN BRELLA

lol |V|AN BRELLA

Even with my 8/8 Man Brella 480 and Curtz get beat up plenty when I'm soloing Desert Goliath S2
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

i was just about to say my |V|AN BRELLA isnt helping my 480 right now soloing Desert Goliath S2 lol

Photon Martial Artist DjDragoon's Avatar

Lol, I can sympathize with freak on this one. After killing a room full of monsters I usually yell, "Don't do it!" to tell my party not to nanoblast/SUV. They listen to me... half the time, but I usually can 'feel' when they are about to do something dumb. I don't wanna change my GH424, with axes twice her size, but she's been missing alot with her 1-way SUV. Tylor does good dmg, but he nanoblasts at all the wrong spots. :/
    Photon Martial Artist

Laia always seems to nanoblast when enemy numbers are the smallest non-zero possible. As if to say, "See! I'm not completely useless!"

My PMs with SUVs always manage to fire in the same direction the enemies are facing as if there's a threat in that direction that both SEED-forms and GUARDIANS should team up and destroy, like a wall. Those walls are quite persistent bastards, too. You'd think a MAG Vanda Mehra / PM SUV combo would have allowed me to walk through at least one wall by now without hax.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Special Tactics Squad shadowsniper6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brainwrecked View Post
    Laia always seems to nanoblast when enemy numbers are the smallest non-zero possible. As if to say, "See! I'm not completely useless!"

My PMs with SUVs always manage to fire in the same direction the enemies are facing as if there's a threat in that direction that both SEED-forms and GUARDIANS should team up and destroy, like a wall. Those walls are quite persistent bastards, too. You'd think a MAG Vanda Mehra / PM SUV combo would have allowed me to walk through at least one wall by now without hax.
    mine shoot them walls too .... they seem to SUV after everything is dead.......
    Psu character names:
    Wynn