Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Default This "Segac" crap

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard. Sega of America, sure, they've screwed up a few times, but they're trying to please you bitchy why-don't-we-get-what-another-country-gets assholes with these funky events, and all the lot of you do is BAAWW about how you didn't get what you wanted. They're trying their damndest to pull their asses out of the ground, and all you do is whine at them because you think you know exactly what's going on down at Sega.

But hey, you're the suckers throwing money at them anyways, so you're just as much an idiot as them.
    (By the way, I'm playing for free right now. Which is all it's about worth right now, due to it turning into White Beast Online[quoted from Uncle_Bob])

As for specifically "Segac", seriously, what the hell is this about? Based on Kubara products because they're knockoffs? What the hell is Sega a knockoff of? It's stupid.

Sheesh, I've never heard such idiocy since Runescape and WoW.

Allegedly.

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

I prefer the term "Epic Failure Patrol". But anyway if you don't like the service you are receiving i suggest you not give them your money. Theres plenty of other things you can do with it.

People make mistakes. Company's make mistakes. we are not all robots...yet.

Anyway BAWWWWW ing about games is what give people a reason to live.

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

We already know SEGA, in general, who developed the game, are failures so I don't see why calling them knockoffs would do any better.

Simply because we seem to be getting worse service then the japanese do when paying the same price (or more if you're British of course)

Sega of America = the kubara version of Sega of Japan

The idea behind the name is completely applicable to SoA/ST, so until it stops being applicable I don't see the name-calling ending.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Once they learn to stop making false promises, it'll stop.

I know they're trying, but they need to realize that their fanbase is going to continue to dwindle as long as they continue to delay scheduled updates. It'd be different if they gave estimates, but they're saying stuff IS going to happen at a given time and then it doesn't.

I think it'd be in their best interest to double-check their updates, as well. I understand that *every* MMO producer (yes, even everyone's precious Blizzard) is going to screw up some patches and updates, and that's fine. We're only human. But there was a time when screw ups were almost a consistency with Sonic Team's PSU updates. And this is no different between Japan and America.

The damage has been done with most people, and Sega's going to have to be flawless for a long time before people fully begin to trust them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    Simply because we seem to be getting worse service then the japanese do when paying the same price (or more if you're British of course)

Sega of America = the kubara version of Sega of Japan
    It's also for hilarity purposes.
    If you think they are doing such a damn good job, then look at the numbers still playing this game. A hell of a lot lower then what they set this game up to be.

It's annoying when people do all the lolSEGAC stuff, yeah, but I write it down as a stupid Internet meme and roll my eyes at it. People being all negative all the time are no good, but I also think the people saying BAWW QUIT NOW are just as stupid. Sometimes people are unhappy with a certain thing, and they have a write to make an intelligent complaint about it. As long as they keep it balanced and, again, intelligent, I don't think it should be a problem.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

It was cute once.

the Segac thing. Because I alligned the concept not because of it being a knockoff but the "probably" or whatever with the description.

Or so it is said.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I like to emphasize when people are ranting, but seriously segac of americac is doing an incredibly awful job and to be honest many people feel the same.

in fact at first it was fine to tell complainers to stfu, i mean the game was slow but at least it was steady with updates - you just can't defend them anymore and telling people to BAWWWW and quit is just a collapsing circle of player hatred where nobody likes each other and its all segac's fault.

For the record, i have quit and gave away my stuff because i had enough.