Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Segac: This once prosperous and great company now offers an online game with great customization and a fun fighting system coupled with a friendly community, sometimes.

^ The fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan113 View Post
    ^ The fuck?
    It's a joke.

Nitro, do you realize why people bitch? It's because Sega has done a bad job. They're a large corporation. They make a lot of money. They're paid money to run and maintain a video game. They aren't doing their job well enough and it's their own damned fault they've lost so many players and get so much bitching. I quit for multiple reasons, each one Sega bringing upon me. I've had no community issues ever. The community is what made the game fun for me. What pushed me was a completely unbalanced combat system, terrible difficulty ranges like LOLEASY or ridiculously hard, unfair drop rates (seriously, there's literally nothing for a casual player to obtain and have fun with) and a truly redundant gaming experience.

Sega deserves all the flak they get. Sorry doesn't feed the bulldog >:U

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    It's also for hilarity purposes.
    If you think they are doing such a damn good job, then look at the numbers still playing this game. A hell of a lot lower then what they set this game up to be.
    Not that I don't doubt your statement about the numbers being lower than planned, but it brings up a question I've been wondering for awhile. I've heard estimates of the amount of players ranging from 1000-5000 or so, and what I want to know is: does anyone actually have a source for player population. Is there some site that tracks this kind of stuff, is there a counter on PSU's official site that I missed?
    Last edited by Sord; Jun 18, 2008 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    Not that I don't doubt your statement about the numbers being lower than planned, but it brings up a question I've been wondering for awhile. I've heard estimates of the amount of players ranging from 1000-5000 or so, and what I want to know, is does anyone actually have a source for player population. Is there some site that tracks this kind of stuff, is there a counter on PSU's official site that I missed?
    I think most of that talk is based on the amount of stars each universe has and not a completely accurate source. Each full star means at least something, as does half of a star. But it's not an exact number, so yeah... Best way to tell what the activity's like is just to go around and see.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Hard to count population when everyone is level capped/keeps doing White Beast.

Don't mind the level cap, that was an after thought.

Nitro Vordoc

If there is ANY legitimate thing to bitch about, it's everything that we classify as 'Segac' business. What with the delays and such. This one isn't going anywhere for a while, and I think it's funny.

Bitching about other things is a different story, but this one I think is a lot more justified than 3 to 5 paragraph bitch-fest about something so du---oh, sorry.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Because simply they are doing an awful job as people say

So they have the right to complain/Bitch
    Like lets see... Error 065 lololol???
    Where 3/4 of the server couldn't even play MAG or even try for the leader boards
    So yeah if I couldn't fucking play in event for an entire however it lasted
    I would be bitching as well

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

They really are doing a pretty crappy job though.