View Poll Results: Did your Psycho Wand fail at 99%?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 21.05%
  • No

45 78.95%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Lesson to be learned: when there's a chance... don't take it for granted otherwise you get screwed like me with multiple s rank failures lol.

How the heck are people synthing 22-25 Psycho Wands ?????

I've got about 600 Million saved up but not blowing my bank on Diads. What are you guys doing? Selling a Pwand to help cover the next batch of 30 Diads?

Quote Originally Posted by Indica View Post
    How the heck are people synthing 22-25 Psycho Wands ?????

I've got about 600 Million saved up but not blowing my bank on Diads. What are you guys doing? Selling a Pwand to help cover the next batch of 30 Diads?
    Diads drop often at White Beast, I've gotten over 30 of em in bout 3 hours of spammin' that mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrin View Post
    Diads drop often at White Beast, I've gotten over 30 of em in bout 3 hours of spammin' that mission.
    That's extremely lucky, or you found a way to do full WB S runs in half a minute.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

30 in about 3 hours?

lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by Indica
    What are you guys doing? Selling a Pwand to help cover the next batch of 30 Diads?
    I had 15 saved up throughout my playing time, I've found maybe a total of 10 since AOI released White Beast, 5 elsewhere, and the rest I traded other materials for (Morbinia seems to be a good thing to trade for it)

Let's say you are a decent player and can spam 10 minute solo runs nonstop during 3 hours and let's cut the lobby/mission counter/loading times. Let's also say that you get that box to drop it every single one of those runs, 18 runs in a row, no other mission has been more heavily played, everyone here knows that those end boxes often contain just shit, yet let's assume you get regularly your Diad every mission. All of my generous guessing makes for an impossible 18 Diads, lol 18, LOL over 30.
    Those who will not follow are doomed to lead.

Dakkon Blackblade, Beast Male (Level 150), FF 20 - PC/PS2, Online
    Tor Wauki, Cast Male (Level 150), FG 20 - PC/PS2, Online
    Marhault, Human Male (Level 150), MF 20/FT 20/AT 20 - PC/PS2, Online
    Frankie Peanuts, Cast Male (Level 150), GT 20/FI 20/AF 20 - PC/PS2, Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkon View Post
    Let's say you are a decent player and can spam 10 minute solo runs nonstop during 3 hours and let's cut the lobby/mission counter/loading times. Let's also say that you get that box to drop it every single one of those runs, 18 runs in a row, no other mission has been more heavily played, everyone here knows that those end boxes often contain just shit, yet let's assume you get regularly your Diad every mission. All of my generous guessing makes for an impossible 18 Diads, lol 18, LOL over 30.
    LOL your right! It would be around there.

I don't think so.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkon View Post
    Not that I want to defend him or anything but Diads also drop during the mission.

Anyways, I also find that 30 in 3 hours is a bit over-estimated but I guess it was more a way of saying he can get Diads quite easily, maybe in like 3 days of spamming.

Hyperbole, you know.

Ive always wanted a Pwand but my luck in the [b] dropping is like -3 luck T_T and luck in
    getting the mats I fair no better If I ever got to the point of getting the [b] ,all the mats but
    only to have it fail at 99% I'd be extremely frustrated>< but I'd go on and find other stuff. I wouldnt quit over it lol. Daids dropping that much at WB? you must be extremely lucky, I dont recall getting many from there if any and I ran that mission lots ><.