Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    That one Fortetecher... Aeris PSU?!?!'s Avatar

Unhappy PSU = Noob free?

Heres a good one, Ive been playing this game for some time now (long before the expansion i might add, ID: 59k) and i've never been the type to judge anyone on something as simple as this, but is it just me or is it now impossible to call anyone a noob on PSU? dont get me wrong i know im better at this game than someone who just joined yesterday, but doesnt it crush your seniority when someone with an 80k ID has just as much or more than you? for instince, i have all of my spells over 31 on my FT and about 300mil worth of weapons. but i have seen a few people with much more (like 500 mil worth of weapons) with 70-80k ID's and it raises the question: do ID's matter anymore? id like to think they do because some people like me remember trying to scarf up 30k back in the day doing secret mission all day right? but it just seems like SEGA has thinned the line between new people and the pros. if anyone is sharing my pain...leave a message...

PSP is automatically good just because of Helga. Morganna's Avatar

I don't play video games to prove my manhood.

the game is easy id's dont matter plus ever heard of online mesta
    its really changed our economy with these past events over a time table of 6-8months
    its the ppl and the lazy'1s who juz buy offline and ruin the economy for others
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

true i have heard of that and ive never had to (nor had the desire to) buy mesta. i think it takes the fun out of the whole thing...btw why would we sell things for 300mil? Red / Knight...give me a break. i think our economy has gone very far downhill i could understand 20mil tops for some weapons/items but when there are like 50 made psycho wands just in the shops, why are we charging up to 99mil for descent ones...?

1) PSU will never be noob free, well at least the 360 version won't.

2) People do start new accounts so not everyone with a higher ID number and a bunch of equipment just started. (especially true on 360 with GT to account link)

3) Some people have no lives and despite the fact you've been on PSU a while they have probably accrued double the clocked hours in less than half the time.

4) ID numbers are a method to judge how long someone has been playing, that is it. Take from that what you will whether they are less likely to be a noob but more likely to be an elitist.

I personally find the best way to judge someone is their PA's. I maintain to this day that someone's PA list says alot more about them then anything else you can easily see.
    Proud (soon to be) member of the (not so currently existential) Lollipop Gang.

Special Tactics Squad shadowsniper6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Law View Post
    1) PSU will never be noob free, well at least the 360 version won't.

2) People do start new accounts so not everyone with a higher ID number and a bunch of equipment just started. (especially true on 360 with GT to account link)

3) Some people have no lives and despite the fact you've been on PSU a while they have probably accrued double the clocked hours in less than half the time.

4) ID numbers are a method to judge how long someone has been playing, that is it. Take from that what you will whether they are less likely to be a noob but more likely to be an elitist.

I personally find the best way to judge someone is their PA's. I maintain to this day that someone's PA list says alot more about them then anything else you can easily see.
    but now its easy to get PAs up in no time
    Psu character names:
    Wynn

yea i agree with what law just said ever bit is true
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

The Original CAST Force burninglink5's Avatar

Secret mission? Pfft, what about saving up for a month doing Bruces, just for 10k?
    PSU: Master Chief- LV180 Cast Everything-techer
    PSO2: BeatMastaChief - Cast Force

oh an yea idk why thats about sum items
    are they really worth it?

thats exactly what im saying here, even since the release of AOTI (or to some ppl including me, the 1UP cup) anyone can get cash and level up fast.
    Two very good examples:
    1) White Beast...you can get to lv140 in a week or less i guarantee it
    2) 1UP Platinum cup...ruined this game, seriously. that was when S ranks became worthless and pretty much took the fun out of working hard for one.