Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm glad they limited them like they did... so now the old Guardian Types are still very viable and worthwhile, and Master classes are powerful in their own way.

I say none of it is a waste of time. I'd rather level all Technic spells to 40 to show it off... =D

Elemental grenade bullets mostly, why bother when there is boma duranga.

Quote Originally Posted by YTownNateDogg View Post
    It's okay that I wasted all that time on those PA's, they were fun while it lasted..
    Personally, I wouldn't call that a waste at all.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I favor the PA's that can handle mobs, they are really fun to use in certain missions. I spend alot of time leveling those and others to see the progress I have made.

I'm upset with the Master Fighter class and not sure if I will bother. I had deleted my Double Saber PA's and hate that weapon in missions when I'm playing as Force.

I've been a big fan of the single Saber since I first started this game and not going to have a Master Class prevent me from using it.

my 2 grenades and my mechguns. i spent all the time leveling to 30 before the glitch! HAH! lol jk just the grenades im proud of myself to level them up without the silly glitch :P

The ult. grenade is just so much stronger

None others were a waste because i play all classes and im sure after master classes come out, i'll eventually want to use my old weapons and switch back again
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Ruru View Post
    well i didn't waste any PA's i leveled all the skills and bullets and techs i needed to for the classes i use. master classes look terrible to me. can't even solo some missions as masterforce or fighmaster because of the lack of a ranged weapon. and fighmasters lack of weapons is just blah. i dont think sega really understands what the term "master" implies honestly. masterforce is also another annoyance. i really can't stand that i capped all my support techs and they're only giving "master"force level 10 support? lol what a waste, i'm sticking with fortetecher.
    They needed to do this. Otherwise the entire game would consist of everyone running around as Master Classes with practically zero variety.

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Well i didn't waste any PA's i leveled, all the skills and bullets and techs
    i needed to for the classes i use.
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

After finally getting zagenga to 21, I can safely say that I really don't need the other xbow PA's. = (
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF