Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default We do not need to mow the lawn

The grass is 3 inches tall. The lawnmower cuts grass down to 2 inches. Do you think we need to waste gas and time cutting 1 inch off of the lawn? Put the lawnmower up, please.

I agree.

Of course, I'm not the one who mows the lawn at my house, so I don't really care =X

I guess its better than waiting until you need a machete though...

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha379 View Post
    Of course, I'm not the one who mows the lawn at my house, so I don't really care =X
    Must be nice...
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

PSOW: Where egos grow large and ranting is a skill

Bah, I never really understood the need for yard work myself. I've always found it to be stupid and frivolous. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to walk outside without it turning into the urban equivalent of Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. But if my grass is like four inches tall what the hell kind of concern is it to me? "We have to make our yard look respectable" Respectable? And just who, pre`tell are we trying to get respect from? Our white trash neighbors across the street? Joe, the paranoid guy who spent his life savings on security systems? The guy who rummages through trash on the curb at twelve o'clock at night before trash day? Right, as if I'm concerned with what strangers think of my grass.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I never had a lawn. Seems like a waste of time, energy, and money when you could just plant a bunch of native trees that look better anyway and don't require any taking care of.

Bah humbug! Must I be tortured with all these bugs and plants and spiders while I try to mow the lawn? I DESPISE mowing the lawn, but my father looks forward to it, so I do it to please him, since he can't physically do it anymore.

Also, I'm going to break the lawnmower one day. ^_^ The engine-pull-thingy was getting stuck and I persistenly tried to pull it as hard as I could and it was pissing me off! I was also mad at my mother, so I was taking it out on the lawnmower, ARGHHH I'm going to break that piece of crap!!!!

I dislike the outdoors, as you can obviously tell. I only wish there was some way that there would be NO lawn so that I wouldn't have to mow it! Front lawn is fine, but back lawn ugghhh!!

I've been in charge of mowing the lawn since I was 10. It wasn't hard to do until I had to learn how to use a weedwhacker.

Even now I have a huge front lawn that I tend every week and a half. Not that big of a deal

Once I mow the lawn, funnily enough the next week comes pretty quick and I have to mow again!!! xD

Least you have a lawn. I kinda miss maintaining the yard now....