Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitting Women

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    Elsewhere in the world, people don't go around screaming about how feminists are evil hypocrites, that they should be able to beat the shyt of women in the name of equal rights; yet don't even support equal rights.

Not to mention, all the girls in my generation cater to these male chauvinists; most girls my age get slapped around by their boyfriends, and everybody thinks its sexually attractive.
    I really hate when people apply their small bubble of perception to everyone and everything =/

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with feminists as long as they're true feminists; meaning they want gender equality and not special treatment/a role reversal from our current male dominated society to a female one. Intelligent people should see the difference.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneHero View Post
    Your high school is not everybody else in America.

And, yes, people do go around "screaming about feminists are evil hypocrites" in other parts of the world.
    Everybody in southern California is like that, there are no exceptions, unless they are over 50 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Siertes View Post
    I really hate when people apply their small bubble of perception to everyone and everything =/

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with feminists as long as they're true feminists; meaning they want gender equality and not special treatment/a role reversal from our current male dominated society to a female one. Intelligent people should see the difference.
    Why is it ok to believe in a male dominated society, but wrong to want a female one?

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toadthroat View Post
    The child support system is biased against men. I can say this truthfully because I know men who have gone through it and most of the time the judge is pre-disposed to give women the break over men.

Yeah but think of about who makes the most money out of the two. Chances are it's the men, if it were reversed the women wouldn't have it so easy.

...talked to everyone in southern California, did we?

I have many dear friends there actually, male and female, and they are the opposite of what you're accusing them of.

I highly suggest you choose your words carefully in life, they'll get you into trouble if they don't change. I sincerely mean that and not in a threatening way.

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    Why is it ok to believe in a male dominated society, but wrong to want a female one?
    It's not ok and if you thought I was saying that then you aren't really listening to what I'm saying. Society shouldn't be dominated by any single gender. That's the equality true feminists should be hoping for.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneHero View Post
    ...talked to everyone in southern California, did we?

I have many dear friends there actually, male and female, and they are the opposite of what you're accusing them are.

I highly suggest you choose your words carefully in life, they'll get you into trouble if they don't change. I sincerely mean that and not in a threatening way.
    Where in SoCal? Here in San Diego, everybody is in support of male chauvinism with in my age rank, since its a military complex. The women hear cater to them, saying of course female chauvinism is wrong, YET THEY SUPPORT CHAUVINISM FROM THE MEN. Everybody is like that around here, feminists are evil, blah blah blah, but its ok to think that men should rule, and them women are morally inferior and deserve to be bitch slapped and kept in line, blah, blah, blah. If I said the reverse of what guys around here always say about girls, I'd get the shyt beaten out of me.

Abashi~ L.A., Palm Springs, and your good ol' San Diego.

I really do respect your honor for women though Abashi. I myself have the belief that they should be treated equal and I show that whenever I'm in contact with one where I live.

But I can't stand to see your blatant attack on everyone and classifying everyone as what most people call, "women haters". There's a big difference between, "majority of people I've been in contact with" and "everyone".

Quote Originally Posted by Siertes View Post
    Man I wish women could go topless without incident. Not for the arousal of it, but actually for the opposite. If that crap wasn't considered such a taboo to be hidden and ashamed of I wouldn't be so damn distracted by them XD

To give no more thought to a woman's chest than a man's...that's some piece of mind I could really go for right now
    Now that you bring that up, when I was a kid, I didn't really understand why people thought of a woman's boobs as a bad thing to show until later on.

im all for bare titties. but what if fat and/or ugly women decide to go topless? its bad enough when unattractive ppl (male or female) wear revealing clothing.

there are other places in the world where women's breasts arent taboo. ive been to greece for a month and i must have seen at least 300 different pairs of bare breasts. on the beach, postcards, magazines, television, bare breasts were everywhere and it was a perfectly normal thing.

i was about 12 years old at the time, so it was a little, err, "hard" for me to be in such an environment. i would sometimes have to make a trip into the water at the beach, if you know what i mean :P
    just sit in the water and admire the beautiful scenery all around me...
    Last edited by Inazuma; Jun 27, 2008 at 06:54 PM.
    Quit PSO2

Don't hit.