Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

For some reason, I never get voice chat. Although I don't think PS2/PC supports that anyways.

On topic: I know all too well that guys use women characters. Most of the people on my Guardians list(and the people I play other games with too) either main on a female avatar or have 2 others. >_>;

XBox 360 --> S-Video --> set-top DVR --> DVD+RW --> computer DVD Drive that doesn't like to open --> Mencoder to rip video --> AVIDemux --> BMP snapshots --> GIMP because the video is anamophed --> JPEGs --> PSO World --> Your Browser.

I was gonna do some cutesy animations, but the source is interlaced so there's a weird inter-frame blur during action.

The guy that plays her is here. He doesn't look like he'll be in a good mood any time soon. Something about his cat.
    Last edited by Brainwrecked; Jun 24, 2008 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Damn Cat
    I'm Guy, so what?

oh so you not the one im looking for then i was looking for samoene name samething but just to be sure do you know any newman girl name yoko lv 120????

mainly those who continually pester the shit out of me (which with the incresingly super elitist state of this game, hasn't been as often recently)... but these people may eventually get removeved. Those who offend me, failed scammers, and those with stupid names (like blackhound117 and those who use symbols to signify body parts in their name) tend to get a more permanent spot on the old blacklist. Like the first guy on my list (kadafi, I think)... he's NEVER comin off my B-list.

I don't utilize the blacklist much myself, but yesterday I overheard a guy saying that he blacklisted Sonic and Tails to have them as trophies on his blacklist... I thought that was pretty inventive.

I blacklist anyone who runs around lobbies spamming "gib me money!"

I also BL'ed a random player once for asking to borrow 10mill from me, once I refused they started calling me a cheap %&@#!, and wouldn't give up either, so I said "BL for you!"

Unfortunately I've run into alot of annoyances in the past year and a half, and my blacklist has grown to 4 pages
    FoCaseals Forever! ...and don't forget to drink your Ramune! ^-^

i BL all RACIST and NARCISSISTIC people and the ocasional beggar but that dosent mean im evil i help random newbies gib them monies and rares
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

your all mean people :P

only 1 person i've ever BListed and i dont even know y, 2 days ago i checked it and i was like HUH? lol

also Chaoskilla thats mean i love to go on people's scales i just dont have my own (Kitty broke'd it )

and brain werked i get hit on and weird comments and stuff on my fat girl character, like i seriously do, it happens to probably all girl characters >.> lol i just ignore it :O
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I bl people if they have serious issues concerning their sanity and common sense, negative-wise.

i've only blacklisted 2 people so far. one was in my first week of playing some loser kicked me out of an HSM party cause i died once. lol

the other time i had some person afk in my shop for like 4 hours and it was just getting weird so i blacklisted them to kick them out then unblacklisted them. i usually stick to the off uni's where no one else really hangs out so i dont have to run into many idiots.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20