Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroko View Post
    Unfortunately I've run into alot of annoyances in the past year and a half, and my blacklist has grown to 4 pages
    I used up all 8 pages, mostly from shop spammers. I was at 6 or 7 pages pre-expansion. As the BL keeps the order that you BL people in, I now go to the 1st page and wipe it out when I fill up 8 pages.

Why hold the grudges? People can't visit the rooms of players that have blacklisted them. Think before you spam, annoy, or commit other ass-hattery.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Anyone who annoys me to the point of almost going crazy will get on my blacklist but I do clean it out every now and then currently I only have two pages However ive noticed that as well, when im on my female characters I will get followed for a little bit and they try to sit next to to me, either ill tell them Im a guy and then they will stay away from me, or they look at my gamercard and then see that im a guy and stop as well I use my mic in every game though so I dont have to much of a problem with it
    100% Embarrassed of my Past | Lab Rat | PSU Offline | PSO Ultima

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreyCliche View Post
    I don't utilize the blacklist much myself, but yesterday I overheard a guy saying that he blacklisted Sonic and Tails to have them as trophies on his blacklist... I thought that was pretty inventive.
    Wow that was me, btw. I didn't think word would spread to the forums that fast from the game.

Don't complain about being hit on. You purposely made an attractive female Newman. I wouldn't be surprised if you secretly enjoyed the attention.

I sure know my females are hot. I don't mind when I get hit on cuz I know I'm hot irl too.
    ~~~

I only block dumb people. Some rude people. Some PSO-W peeps ended up there too.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Don't complain about being hit on. You purposely made an attractive female Newman. I wouldn't be surprised if you secretly enjoyed the attention.

I sure know my females are hot. I don't mind when I get hit on cuz I know I'm hot irl too.
    ~~~

I only block dumb people. Some rude people. Some PSO-W peeps ended up there too.
    Exactly... I wish people didnt complain about being hit on when they purposely make the sexiest character they can and know what kind of mentality young males have

Blacklist is for scammers / idiots / spammers, not people that compliment your characters looks in whatever form it comes in (from "You are cute" to "ur hot")

i agree with the don't complain about it. just use him.... i bet he's give u money or items because he think your a girl (that's what he get)

As for the blacklist.... i blacklist ppl who
    Are racist or say racist Remarks
    Very rude...
    Or ppl who beg alot (don't mind helpping out ppl or noobs but i hate when they want you to give them something instead of you help them find it)
    Last edited by Shinko; Jun 24, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

†-Helping Hands-† H3Av3NS PUNISH3R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinko View Post
    i agree with the don't complain about it. just use him.... i bet he's give u money or items because he think your a girl (that's what he get)

As for the blacklist.... i blacklist ppl who
    Are racist or say racist Remarks
    Very rude...
    Or ppl who beg alot (don't mind helpping out ppl or noobs but i have when they want you to give them something instead of you help them find it)
    Sometimes the so-called nOObs or beggers actually have money in their pockets... or better yet, their common box.

I befriended one of them, and we did missons to get his money. When I went to his room, he had shown me that he had 50mil in his box...

Using that kind of mentality can define yourself as a nOOb... you ought to put yourself on the blacklist, if that was possible.

"Love isn't love, unless it's love until the end."
    †-Avtive Night Arks Member-†
    \Hina F Newman HU30 FI41 RA40 GU46 FO55 TE55 Ship 02/
    \Artemis F CAST HU16+ Ship 02/

Quote Originally Posted by H3Av3NS PUNISH3R View Post
    Sometimes the so-called nOObs or beggers actually have money in their pockets... or better yet, their common box.

I befriended one of them, and we did missons to get his money. When I went to his room, he had shown me that he had 50mil in his box...

Using that kind of mentality can define yourself as a nOOb... you ought to put yourself on the blacklist, if that was possible.
    1st off if he is hitting on a girl and giving her rares and money knowing that most of the females are guys anyway then he deserve it.

2nd even if she's a girl... why should she have to deal with a guy hitting on her all the time.... if she can't do anything about it. i say get even.... and thats a good way to do it.

idc what ur saying your most likely one of those flirts anyway....

†-Helping Hands-† H3Av3NS PUNISH3R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinko View Post
    1st off if he is hitting on a girl and giving her rares and money knowing that most of the females are guys anyway then he deserve it.

2nd even if she's a girl... why should she have to deal with a guy hitting on her all the time.... if she can't do anything about it. i say get even.... and thats a good way to do it.

idc what ur saying your most likely one of those flirts anyway....
    Wait, wait, wait. I was not even talking about the flirters of PSU, I was talking ONLY about the people who act broke, and ask people for money. I was TOTALLY agreeing with that last point you said. I blame myself for not making it clear to those who read the comment.

Also, I am not a flirt... I pay 10 dollars a month to PLAY PSU, not to flirt with others.

"Love isn't love, unless it's love until the end."
    †-Avtive Night Arks Member-†
    \Hina F Newman HU30 FI41 RA40 GU46 FO55 TE55 Ship 02/
    \Artemis F CAST HU16+ Ship 02/

Quote Originally Posted by H3Av3NS PUNISH3R View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. I was not even talking about the flirters of PSU, I was talking ONLY about the people who act broke, and ask people for money. I was TOTALLY agreeing with that last point you said. I blame myself for not making it clear to those who read the comment.

Also, I am not a flirt... I pay 10 dollars a month to PLAY PSU, not to flirt with others.
    oh oh ohhh..... well...... i feel bad now..... my bad -_-