Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

No way, that's a definite sign someone will be back haha.

i have little to none care factor on this mag event it has been nothing but trouble as all i've got since then is u only leveled up from mag i was lv80 b4 mag its been nothing but sour grapes since then to all the people who do this complaining build a bridge sad sacks

Again, this has very little to do with MAG. Try to keep up.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Im ok if they cancel it, as long as they bring dengeki in its place
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

woot woot i hope they dont bring the extension gib synth boost an spread needle now
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

Well... bummer.

I'm kinda curious as to what actually happens at those offices. Working for the PSU maintenance team has to be either soul crushingly stressful or the most laid-back job in the world.

Ah, well. Losing the Mag extension is kinda lame, but it's not enough to make me quit. I've still got stuff to do and find and kill. Some kind of compensation would be nice, but at this point I'll be happy so long as they don't lose my data in that move of theirs. Not necessarily satisfied, but... what can ya do.

As I said in another thread earlier today (beforetheshitstorm), I had no plans of renewing tomorrow anyways. I was going to wait until after the server move to make my decision to renew or not, and these developments today have made my decision that much easier.

I really don't want to quit, nor do I really have any intention on doing so. I loved both pso and now psu, and while I will continue to enjoy both games regardless of future moves SEGAOOOHMYGODWTFNAO decides to make.

If things get better, more power to them. But I'm beyond pessimistic at this point, and really, I've given up caring or hoping for a better future for this game.

So I'll sit from the sidelines for the next few weeks, kick back, and enjoy a nice break from psu, a nice vacation from work (woohoo what timing), and my new apartment with a nice cold brew in my hands, and try to forget why the hell I was spending $10 a month on formerly monthly, but most recently daily, disappointments.

Sure, I'll keep tabs on the forums for my daily lulz, only because this game has turned more into that trainwreck that you can't look away from, rather then being the ABSOLUTE BEST ACTION/RPG ON THE MARKET. Which it is. It's what it'll always be. That's why we all pay them every month, because we love the damn game and series so much. It's just a shame that the company that creates this awesome series is also the company that always seems to kill each variation.

And to think I thought I had experienced more drama in my 10 years of being involved in the chicago fighting game scene. That was absolutely NOTHING compared to what I've experienced in 2 years of playing PSU. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by GaNksTa View Post
    Ha! Okay...

1) Give us all prizes.
    2) Give us massive content update tomorrow enough to where our faces melt.
    3) Then on the 4th gives us the Mission Carnival.

That should about do it.. people get their content AND levels..
    I would take that, but the possibility of that happening is... horrible. You'd probably have a better chance of going out and winning the lottery.

I really wanted to see the MAG extension. I recently came back to playing PSU, and was hoping to use MAG to help level my new fortefighter alt. *Sigh*, if MAG doesn't happen, I doubt I will be playing in the future...

There is NO hope for this game. It's done, dead, buried. Fuck you Sonic Team, fuck you Sega of America.

And fuck you Microsoft for making it such a pain in the ass to cancel.
    LOL yes.

I'm really starting to wonder if they are culturally xenophobic like imfanboy proposed...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFire2k5 View Post
    I would take that, but the possibility of that happening is... horrible. You'd probably have a better chance of going out and winning the lottery.
    More like finding out you've won the Lotto 649 as the plane you're on crashes into a lightning bolt.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.