Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

um no love inferno will be the best for loooong time japan hasnt gotten anything better so u really think we will? and y waste all your money on sumthing you can get again next year for free?

NEXT YEAR. unless your horrible at making money, I think you'll have your money back by then. Also note on the free subject: Remember the drop rate on those things? Exactly.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by chicken105 View Post
    NEXT YEAR. unless your horrible at making money, I think you'll have your money back by then. Also note on the free subject: Remember the drop rate on those things? Exactly.
    Yea the drop rate was phenomenal...

but its called hunting just like u hunt any other weapon it just takes some work unless ur lazy like all the other ppl who have bought these for a stack or more

Quote Originally Posted by Acrofighter13 View Post
    but its called hunting just like u hunt any other weapon it just takes some work unless ur lazy like all the other ppl who have bought these for a stack or more
    I hunted the shit out of these as did most of the other people i play with. The drop rate was shit, so please shut your face before you shove your foot further into your mouth.

2 down, 1 to go!

i have to agree. the drop rate was atrocious... it should be expensive, but i still dont think ANY wep is worth that much money...

I agree with shotsfired, no weapon should be worth that much..and seeing the way this game is going right now i don't think it will last till next year.

you are probably right.. at this rate it wont last till next year.. and no weapon should be worth that much.. but it is, no one can help that... thank all these events and the keeping of weapons after they break from grinding for most of that, but i guess since no people are going to make any real offers on it.. im just gonna use my weapon.. thank you acrofighter for using this trade forum as a discussion board

Quote Originally Posted by CPTCRUNCH View Post
    you are probably right.. at this rate it wont last till next year.. and no weapon should be worth that much.. but it is, no one can help that... thank all these events and the keeping of weapons after they break from grinding for most of that, but i guess since no people are going to make any real offers on it.. im just gonna use my weapon.. thank you acrofighter for using this trade forum as a discussion board
    no prob!
    and at least u get my point now lmao
    and just because the drop rate sucked doesnt mean u shouldnt just try its not that hard
    p.s. also known as patience

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Acrofighter13 View Post
    no prob!
    and at least u get my point now lmao
    and just because the drop rate sucked doesnt mean u shouldnt just try its not that hard
    p.s. also known as patience
    Stop being so stupid and think about it. I personally hunted every day for Love Inferno when it was out, I only ended up finding 78 Jaggo Amures, and not one of them dropped it. If you had been around this forum when they were out you would've seen the endless topics of people finding tons of Jaos and still not getting one. Long story short, don't talk about things that you VERY obviously know nothing about, and just because you're too fucking broke to buy things does not mean other people are.

Now then, back on topic, I'll trade you 2 Psycho Wands 5/10 for it. If you're not into techer weapons, let me know what type of stuff you're after, I've got a veritable arsenal of different weps, high grind or %, whichever you prefer.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.