Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default July 3 maintenance notes (Alright, who broke the Gol Dolva?)

First, let me preface this with the following statement: Obviously, due to the JP PSU tag in the thread title, this topic deals with information for the Japanese PC/PS2 servers. If this is of no interest or concern to you, hit your browser's back button and carry on about your business.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...de=view&id=703

Divine Offensive
    * In the first three blocks of this mission, if you drop multiple items from your inventory consecutively, the items will not space themselves out as they would in any other mission. Instead, they all pile up on one another, making it difficult to see which items have been dropped, and likewise making it hard to pick up a dropped item.
    * The bug will be addressed, but players are being asked to be careful when dropping unwanted items from their inventory.

Gol Dolva drops
    * Gol Dolvas in the first event mission, Roar of the Fiery Beast, were affected by a bug which caused them to never drop anything from their specific drop chart. This has been corrected.

Various other fixes
    * A bug which caused rare missions to not appear at the Ohtoku City Flyer Base and COG: Pavilion of Air mission counters has been corrected.
    * Due to this and the Gol Dolva bug, rare item drop rates (only for items that drop from boxes and breakable environmental objects) have been increased in both Roar of the Fiery Beast and Divine Offensive for the duration of the event.

New bugs
    * Upon returning to the lobby after completing Fires of Illusion/Phantom Fissure/Gaping Volcanic Crevasse of Illusion/whatever name you prefer when accepted from either COG: Pavilion of Air or Ohtoku Flyer Base, you will be placed in front of the PPT Spaceport, not the correct mission counter that the mission was initiated from. (Minor inconvenience, but it should be fixed in an upcoming update.)

I live in a wooded hell where noone wants to come unless ur a pyscho kiiller Muahahahaha

OMG you mean that the JP game actually had something go wrong??? ROLLBACK for them please!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder I never know what Gol dolva drop until now

* Due to this and the Gol Dolva bug, rare item drop rates (only for items that drop from boxes and breakable environmental objects) have been increased in both Roar of the Fiery Beast and Divine Offensive for the duration of the event.
    >>including megi-sphere?, also including end game boxes?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

mildly suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Naria View Post
    OMG you mean that the JP game actually had something go wrong??? ROLLBACK for them please!!!!!!!!!!!
    While not, entirely, sure what you mean, since you might be being sarcastic, or even better, perhaps, doing a parody, I would like, if I may, point out that less interesting, to me, anyway, than the fact that there were, as you say, bugs, is the fact that these, again, bugs were both acknowledged and fixed straightaway, on their servers.

Rollback jokes, having long lost humor and wit, are now, sad to say, merely blankets, to which we cling and with which we cuddle, as we are carried, long, down the road of neglect.

On the Gol Dolva drop bug, I just found out what drops at LV150+... Guld. O:

GULD? Gib Milla + GULD liek... NAO!

(One of my favorite weapons in PSO was Guld Milla...)

Hmm...
    So, lvl 150+ Jigo Booma = Milla, lvl 150+ Gol Dolva = Guld...
    I guess soon they'll get the Guld & Milla on the Arms Dealer mission :>
    Since Milla is female only, I assume Guld is male only, right?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Yeah GULD should be male only... like on PSO.

RAWR! Go beast-boy, it's your birthday... NexGen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    While not, entirely, sure what you mean, since you might be being sarcastic, or even better, perhaps, doing a parody, I would like, if I may, point out that less interesting, to me, anyway, than the fact that there were, as you say, bugs, is the fact that these, again, bugs were both acknowledged and fixed straightaway, on their servers.

Rollback jokes, having long lost humor and wit, are now, sad to say, merely blankets, to which we cling and with which we cuddle, as we are carried, long, down the road of neglect.
    First post from my cell phone where I've been reading (lurking) for months.

I just had to say: HOLY COMMAS BATMAN! I believe it is Colonel Mustard, in the forum conservatory, with the comma spliced candlestick who thoroughly beat mr. X to death.

Back on track - I hope to see a level 150+ Goldova for Christmas