Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

Default whats your pet peeves?

So everyone has something in this game that really annoys them, either a mission, or a party leader, or some idiot posting random threads. Post your pet peeve in this thread to let it out. Here is mine.
    Earlier today I noticed a parade of final fantasy and naruto names. I couldn't spend 2 minutes in a lobby without seeing an uchiha or hinata, or cloud. I also find it annoying when they have such overplayed names and don't even go with the characters, if you pay tribute go all the way.

Easily offended people.

Quote Originally Posted by gryphonvii View Post
    So everyone has something in this game that really annoys them, either a mission, or a party leader, or some idiot posting random threads. Post your pet peeve in this thread to let it out. Here is mine.
    Earlier today I noticed a parade of final fantasy and naruto names. I couldn't spend 2 minutes in a lobby without seeing an uchiha or hinata, or cloud. I also find it annoying when they have such overplayed names and don't even go with the characters, if you pay tribute go all the way.

True that! I saw a Dante... and he was a short and black with an afro wearing some god knows outfit AND a fortetecher too...

My biggest pet peave would probably be that. second would be the guys playing chich characters tying to cyber on uni 2 >.>

third pet peave would be the beggers bugging for meseta... I HATE that. I wish I could shoot them in the face, take a picture (cant tho on PS2) and we can start a "begging for Meseta?" thread and post pictures of it LOL.

Sometimes people who run ahead of the party and the same people who usually wear the wrong Armor Element and I have to keep healing them, which I usually dont.

People who join a random party and start listing items they are selling, LOL, that is so annoying.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 7, 2008 at 08:30 PM.

When people call types jobs/classes. This isn't some FF game.
    When people still can't understand this a game made by JPNs for JPNs. Ps2 is still a viable platform in JPN so get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by strikershadow View Post
    True that! I saw a Dante... and he was a short and black with an afro wearing some god knows outfit AND a fortetecher too...
    Dante isn't a terribly rare name, though, my brother has a friend who's named it.

Also, it kind of irks me when someone calls a force a mage. I know it's basically the same thing anyway, but it still bugs me.
    Last edited by Weeaboolits; Jul 7, 2008 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strikershadow View Post

My biggest pet peave would probably be that. second would be the guys playing chich characters tying to cyber on uni 2 >.> (i agree and when random people go up to my female character PMing me to cyber just cuase the character is female doesn't mean the person is >>)

third pet peave would be the beggers bugging for meseta... I HATE that. I wish I could shoot them in the face, take a picture (cant tho on PS2) and we can start a "begging for Meseta?" thread and post pictures of it LOL.

this and people who think this game is for americans only i hate when people start yelling at people who speak another language (saw this alot during mag >>) i mean come on most of the people who have PSU that i have met are in europe
    Last edited by Zabrio; Jul 7, 2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: missed one thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    Dante isn't a terribly rare name, though, my brother has a friend who's named it.

Also, it kind of irks me when someone calls a force a mage. I know it's basically the same thing anyway, but it still bugs me.

I thought the same thing too, until he told me he was Dante from Devil May Cry... he said he couldnt "find" a jacket to suite him tho... So I guess since he couldnt find a jackets hes gonna play a black afro techer and say hes from Devil May Cry... THATS what bugs me LOL
    (It would have been cool if it was just a name with a cool look cause he looked really cool)

Quote Originally Posted by Golto View Post
    When people still can't understand this a game made by JPNs for JPNs. Ps2 is still a viable platform in JPN so get over it.
    Amen to that.

And to the OP: Someone actually made Hinata? Sweet! I would've expected it to be nothing but Narutos and Sasukes. -_-
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Hwite beast annoys the crap out of me
    wanna see something awesome? press alt+F4 at the same time!