Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On my first time through I found some neutral Laser PA from a Bomalta in the story mission. But I was a Hunter, so yeah.

EDIT: It must be an area drop. I just found it off a Delsaban as a Ranger.

And I just checked the database. It's level 1 stats match Mayalee Prism except for the PP cost (which is 30), so that's probably it.
    Last edited by Eyce_Theon; Jul 9, 2008 at 11:45 PM.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

I found the butterfly wand, and another B rank Kubara wand that I can't equip as a Female Human Force. Perhaps a Male-only equivalent?
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Is anyone seen a Laser Cannon drop yet? I'm anxious to get a few for my CAST. xD
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Ive been repeating Story Mode with my latest character to try and get all elements of Mark III, and I end up finding a Pannon Doll madoog (as a Hunter, but likely a special drop of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eyce_Theon View Post
    Ive been repeating Story Mode with my latest character to try and get all elements of Mark III, and I end up finding a Pannon Doll madoog (as a Hunter, but likely a special drop of course.)

1. How do you take screenshots on your psp?
    2. How do you run story mode more than once? (you dont save?)
    3. i want her sexy double saber

--

oh and has anyone found a doublesaber PA yet? Im hoping it drops
    Last edited by Squeezit; Jul 10, 2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: dont want to doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
    Is anyone seen a Laser Cannon drop yet? I'm anxious to get a few for my CAST. xD
    One dropped from a Sendillan on my Beast, during the story mission. It's a B-rank Kubara laser cannon, with 869 PP, 268 attack, and 75 accuracy. I have no clue what it looks like or anything, though. xD silly Hunter class, not being able to equip laser cannons! I'd love to upload a picture of the stats of it or something, if someone happens to have the link to a screenshot program on hand. (and, uh...how do people keep finding out the names of stuff in Japanese?)

Quote Originally Posted by XxKitexX View Post
    One dropped from a Sendillan on my Beast, during the story mission. It's a B-rank Kubara laser cannon, with 869 PP, 268 attack, and 75 accuracy. I have no clue what it looks like or anything, though. xD silly Hunter class, not being able to equip laser cannons! I'd love to upload a picture of the stats of it or something, if someone happens to have the link to a screenshot program on hand. (and, uh...how do people keep finding out the names of stuff in Japanese?)
    Some people can read the names themselves, but what you found muuuust be the Laser Pannon .

le gasp. o_O

There's some kubara 6* bow that's an area drop in Plains Overlord B. Can't equip it to tell what.

Death Dancers, Hanzos, Terolines, Tero/Wall, Ray Gun, and a Bullet Master from Deragan B. Once I grind my spear a bit more I'll try to farm Protect the Train B more.