Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

well it sounds like XBox360 version release will be around the sametime as the PS3 release in North America. that's why they said no version will have extras, they will all be the same so it doesn't take 6 months after Japan version before US and UK get them.

No the 360 version definitely won't be coming out around the same time. They're focusing on getting the PS3 version out the door first, and they're going to have to do an assload of tweaking and changing the code to make it optimized for the 360.

RE5 looks good. 8]
    Co-Op+Older Brother+Me=Buddy zombie cops.

Animal Crossing is the only thing that really grabbed my interest.

Default Slight correction

Quote Originally Posted by Toadthroat View Post
    No the 360 version definitely won't be coming out around the same time. They're focusing on getting the PS3 version out the door first, and they're going to have to do an assload of tweaking and changing the code to make it optimized for the 360.
    Don't know about Japan, but Square said flat out that the 360 and PS3 versions would be releasing simultaneously in Europe and North America.

Ah well, I musta read wrong. Anyway, I know for a fact the game is still PS3 exclusive in Japan.

Hello everyone i just finished watching G4TV and they were reviewing several of the most impressive announcments at this years E3 and the guy said that their were several conversations already circulating among journalist regarding a report from a source.... that sony ihas already started to aggressively pursue a possible partnership with Blockbuster to integrate their Blockbuster Online service with PSN to take on their competiton.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? i am looking for more information regarding this matter so that i can link a reliable source however so far my search results have been pretty megective.
    If this is true then boy what an agressive move by sony and it would really make me proud to see them react and start to fight back as soon as possible.