Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

WOOOOOOOOOOD DRIES OUT

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Knight View Post
    Way to derail your own thread.

In your initial post, you should probably clarify who said what, because you're making it look like Obama was the one who said "I want to cut his nuts out."

Way to not comprehend the english language.

U.S. civil rights leader Jesse Jackson complained on Tuesday that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama can seem to be "talking down to black people" at times and should broaden his message".

he thought that the camera had stop running and that the mics were turned off then he said this :

Obama had been talking down to black people and added: "I want to cut his nuts out."

How you failed to understand that baffles my mind .... then again i really tend to give forum trolls to much credit shame on me i guess
    Last edited by eXo; Jul 10, 2008 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    Obama had been talking down to black people and added: "I want to cut his nuts out."
    Show me where that mentions Reverend Jackson. You may have embedded the quote improperly (a comma should be in place of the colon), but it still reads as Obama adding an addendum to something he had already said.

Don't tell me I can't understand basic English until you can type out a post properly. If you read closely, I got the message, because I can use my brain, but it only becomes clear Jackson said it after you read the last line.

You also made it look like Jackson Jr. was Obama's campaign manager.
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Jul 10, 2008 at 02:02 AM.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    Yea lol did you play MGS: 4? that game simply left me with more questions like who was deep throat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJUEI9LuNPg

My guess would have to be drebin 893
    Yeah probably.

I love how two faced these people are.

Show me where that mentions Reverend Jackson. You may have embedded the quote improperly (a comma should be in place of the colon), but it still reads as Obama adding an addendum to something he had already said.

Don't tell me I can't understand basic English until you can type out a post properly.
    You know you have taken the term ignornace to a whole new level please read a post in it's entirety before drawing one of your uneducated conclusions.

Statement: Jesse Jackson says Obama "talking down" to blacks

U.S. civil rights leader Jesse Jackson complained on Tuesday that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama can seem to be "talking down to black people" at times and should broaden his message".
    This points out the subject of discussion .... and informs you of what is being said and by who....

if your comprehension skills still prevented you from understanding the content of my post the closing statement concludes that his son Jesse Jackson Jr . who is Obamas campaign manager tells his father to keep hope alive and shut up.

Umm maybe thats because he is ??? from here on out it's official in my opinion you are either an complete moron or simply a dumbass take your pick.

Once again I rest my case you fail at trolling please proceed to the next occupation window.

Have a nice night
    Last edited by eXo; Jul 10, 2008 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omegapirate2k View Post
    Yeah probably.

I love how two faced these people are.
    yes seriously

Don't tell me I can't understand basic English until you can type out a post properly. If you read closely, I got the message, because I can use my brain, but it only becomes clear Jackson said it after you read the last line.

Thank you for explaining it for me. I had a very difficult time trying to figure out the post because it simply all ran together.

And, again, where's the original article? Hopefully it was better written as I would like to see what craziness Jesse Jackson is up to this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkommando View Post
    Thank you for explaining it for me. I had a very difficult time trying to figure out the post because it simply all ran together.

And, again, where's the original article? Hopefully it was better written as I would like to see what craziness Jesse Jackson is up to this time.
    The spacing and writting of this post has nothing to do with my ability to make proper post it's either that i simply havent played around with the PSOW forums long enough to provide proper formatting. because regardless of how often i type something up nice once i submit it it resembles a wall of text.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Exo, when have you ever written a post with correct grammar and spelling?

I'm not trying to troll, it was an honest suggestion. You're just looking to pick a fight.

Yeah, that tells me Jackson thinks Obama's talking down to black people. Fantastic. Unfortunately, you started another paragraph and threw out:

he thought that the camera had stop running and that the mics were turned off then he said this :

"He" is ambiguous because you referenced two different males in the previous paragraph. Generally, when someone modifies dialog and includes a name, it's to indicate who's speaking, so as to avoid confusion.

You're saying Obama had been talking (down to black people) and added: "I want to cut his nuts out." That implies that Obama added something to something he already said.

If you noticed, I said I understand, and the the last line clarified it all. However, I shouldn't have to read the last line to understand the third one. But hey, I guess this is a little harder than just copying and pasting the entire article.

Whatever, I'm going to bed. It was a simple suggestion, you didn't have to fly off the handle. And hey, now I now who Obama's campaign manger is. What a productive discussion this was.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the Enter and Shift keys' functionalities are universal.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.