Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Typheros View Post
    Oh dear god, Tess is cute!

Flying lolibeasts forever!
    FLYING LOLIBEASTS!

Actually, for a while, she didn't look like a loli despite her short stature and big eyes. For some reason, the square glasses added 10 mature points to her look. But then I just put her hair in a ponytail and she was a loli again. :3

You and I should play together!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    FLYING LOLIBEASTS!

Actually, for a while, she didn't look like a loli despite her short stature and big eyes. For some reason, the square glasses added 10 mature points to her look. But then I just put her hair in a ponytail and she was a loli again. :3

You and I should play together!
    I'd love to, but I think I'm done with the game after my sub expires on the 28th. But I'll be around seeing friends this week (when I'm not doing midterms or labs) so perhaps I can see you sometime then.

I've found that ponytails and pigtails seem to add 20 points to the Loli score.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Well, I don't have any new pictures of my chubby beast <Myrtle, to show off. Also, no drill hands. Instead I'll just post up some of my favorites.
    Spoiler!

Obviously, I have ahard time picking favorites...':/

Next up, the backstory for my Fashion Competition entry, LiLiCA. (Please don't laugh if it's soooo terrible.)
    Spoiler!

I am not a novelist.
    Also;
    Spoiler!

Eh, what the hell.

Neika
    Spoiler!

NM-3084
    Spoiler!

Arisa
    Spoiler!

Lyle
    Spoiler!

Extra Info regarding PSU/PS link.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Feb 25, 2009 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Updated Character Bios.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

oh wow, most of you have great characters with some great info on their past, you guys should enter the character competition that is in my siggy's link! would be interesting and its not too hard to enter! ;D

i like myrtle's blk swimsuit/lilica's red outfit and neika is an interesting character, great bio! :3

@Papaya - There's nothing wrong with your back stories! :] And your characters are so cute. I mean, your chubby beastie and your Newman are both so charming.

@Sinue - Hey, I didn't know you played PSU. I love your tribute characters. <3~

Hmm... adding to some of the suff my characters have been wearing:
    Idalia found this outfit and I liked it so much I can't seem to take her out of it (I adore her green hair and the bow with it ):
    Spoiler!

And while this is not at all Arra's style I love messing with clothing so for the moment she is wearing this:
    Spoiler!
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    @Sinue - Hey, I didn't know you played PSU. I love your tribute characters. <3~
    Thanks! Hah, "playing" might be a bit too strong of a word though. I mostly just AFK anymore. If you see me around and I don't respond to ya - that's why. I really wish PSU had an automail or auto-afk message/status.

Weirdest damned thing... as soon as my GL expires, I get this hellacious nagging urge to run a few missions. But as soon as it's active... eh... I got other games that need attention. *shrug*

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Mimo- Thanks for the comments. I'm glad they are pleasant to look at. But I don't know if I have the mental stamina for two competitions. ':P I bet Mimo would look good in the black swimsuit though, right?

Tessu- Ah, what a relief. I was so nervous I'd get made fun of I was checking the thread all night@ Ah! I like that you used the word "charming". Yes, that fits them well! But, still...no drill hands.

autumn- idalia looks like a watermelon in that outfit. Wonderful!