Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Monster Hunter Portable/Freedom is also Multiplayer Ad-Hoc only, and it's very common for people to spend more than 1000 hours on it. In MHF2 alone I have 500 hours, and I'm at about 300 in MHP2G.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraTsubaki View Post
    Monster Hunter Portable/Freedom is also Multiplayer Ad-Hoc only, and it's very common for people to spend more than 1000 hours on it. In MHF2 alone I have 500 hours, and I'm at about 300 in MHP2G.
    MHF doesn't really have a level up system though, Just the guild ranks. I've got about 3700 hours on it total. It doesnt have missions like PS:P where it's over in about 5-10 mins, most of the "tough" MHF missions can take between 20min-40min easily, and that isn't solo either.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Hard to say whether the character levelling is advanced or just the PAs. Technically, raising 20 levels is rather quick in the full game too. The PAs, on the other hand, are likely sped up for the demo. Definitely a nice quick way to see what does what.

Then again, the demo limits you to only the first 3 basic classes, which only raise to level 5 so you can't do any of the advanced/master ones. And for those who haven't played yet. The skills that your class excells at are locked at level 11 so you can see your next big PA upgrade, and the skills your class can use, but are their non-forte, are locked at 10. However, for both, you can get those maxed in minutes.

Also, SEs land like crazy with these monsters. A good way to sample how they work.