Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acrotechers

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    I'd sudjest that you learn to spell.
    Oh noez! One wittle word! Post count +1 4 u mate!

Quote Originally Posted by gryphonvii View Post
    In all reality, pepole expect buffs from an AT after that yu can do whatever you want and nobody will even notice or tell the difference between you and a cast AT.
    As long as their buffs are above 31, for me at least.
    And that they do it constantly, and heal constantly. Then I'm set

I know that I need to buff and heal constantly XD. and yes all my buffs are 31. I was just wondering how my meelee damage would be with sabers and daggers. lol

Well, just because you can do all that support with Wand and Tech Mag doesn't mean you can't have fun. A little Attack Wand action with a Shadoog is quite therapeutic.

Just don't shun the whip completely. People really complain about overuse of it, not ANY use of it. Besides, a little Whip Action still owns mobs like Druas any day of the week.

Not that there's much to complain about. People of that level tend to own anything so anything beyond 3 or 4 people is generally straight gravy. Extra comraderie for what's going to be a slaughter, anyway.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jul 16, 2008 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Just don't shun the whip completely. People really complain about overuse of it, not ANY use of it. Besides, a little Whip Action still owns mobs like Druas any day of the week.
    I don't believe anyone here has stated this yet.
    Use whips appropriately.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Saber:

Spinning Strike for large damage on one target.
    Rising Strike for keeping your self safe.

Daggers:

Buten = Awesome.

Cards, Twin Handguns, R-Mags and Mechguns are all at you disposal don't forget about them.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

get hikai for dagges, and rising strike or spinning strike for sabers, I find those the most useful.

is hikai and spinning strike ult PAs? and do you reccomend I lvl up Resta or Giresta?

Resta/giresta are both musts.
    Resta is for healing during fights, while you use giresta when you buff. Giresta is an ultimate and takes an hour to get to 35 in buffing parties. Resta you may need to take a good day to get to a decent level, but yes PLEASE level these up before you go into many parties.
    Spinning strike is an ult PA.
    If you have a spare hour or so, do "Rescuing Hyugaa" from the story lobby and level up your melee PA's. (The first set of bugs and robots.) It only takes about an hour each to get them to 21 on adverage.

My recomendation is to take a good week to level up your PA's (buffs, melee), then start to level your character level / class level with others. Ryucross has the highest experience give out as of now, and is a good party mission.
    Last edited by Seority; Jul 21, 2008 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    Spinning strike isn't an ult PA.
    Yes, it is.

But before you get Spinning Strike, get Hikai Shuha-zan for the single dagger. It's a cheap frag/ult PA, and in my experience, it always out damages Spinning Strike. Hikai is much faster, and has more hits.

Your melee damage will keep up just fine. You're not going to be a Fortefighter, of course, but you'll have no problem doing good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    Resta/giresta are both musts.
    Resta is for healing during fights, while you use giresta when you buff. Giresta is an ultimate and takes an hour to get to 35 in buffing parties. Resta you may need to take a good day to get to a decent level, but yes PLEASE level these up before you go into many parties.
    Spinning strike isn't an ult PA.
    If you have a spare hour or so, do "Rescuing Hyugaa" from the story lobby and level up your melee PA's. (The first set of bugs and robots.) It only takes about an hour each to get them to 21 on adverage.

My recomendation is to take a good week to level up your PA's (buffs, melee), then start to level your character level / class level with others. Ryucross has the highest experience give out as of now, and is a good party mission.
    Well my resta is already 21+. I was just wondering if I should use Giresta over it though...

Yea, I know im not gonna be like FF strong, I just wanna dish out decent dps lol. Well thanks for the help everyone! *throws cookies and V8s*