View Poll Results: Are you still playing with that first character you created and loved so much?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 75.00%
  • No

14 25.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

my first character of all time was a HUmar named DELTRON ZERO of course...his name went from white to orange and then he got put in retirement at lvl 147. then he was reincarnated in the form of a HUcast for ep 1 and 2 and is currently lvl 130. only 17 lvls from his past self...and its funny...i have 800+ hours on DC DEL and 190+ on GC DEL... but thats probly because i dont have a kb or i'd be the one in the lobby lowering self esteem of anyone making some stupid remark. i have 3 characters now... lvl 130 HUcast DELTRON..a lvl 67 Own 'em SubwaysJared..and a lvl 35 RAcast-AUTOMATOR that i started approximately 12 hours ago. i think i might power lvl AUTOMATOR to ult considering he's a Viridia and SUPPOSEDLY he can find yahsa and my HUcast is yellowbooze and he's found 3 sange so far and im dying to obtain a yasha..but when i do...i'll be happy

On 2003-01-27 16:13, Blenjar wrote:
    Are you still playing with that first character you created and loved so much?

I mean, is that character still the highest lv?
    You love game data?

WTF HYPOCRIZTICUL N0OB LOLOLOL!!!!!!111111

Or as you would say: Nerd.

My first character was a HUnewearl which I got up to lvl. 63, but she was on my b/f's GC and I couldn't transfer her when we bought another. She's still alive and the highest-level one of my chars, but I see no point in using her any more...
    My current main char is a RAmarl, lvl 45, plus 2 other lvl. 13 chars (one of which is an exact clone of my first one).

Temporarily Forever

On 2003-01-28 03:36, DELTRON_ZERO wrote:
    lvl 130 HUcast DELTRON
    lvl 35 RAcast-AUTOMATOR
    haha wheres KID KOALA

yeah i made a character on each one of my mem cards also...didnt play with any of them though

i had 8 mem cards

dammit! i need GC PSO!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhantomAlpha on 2003-01-28 06:42 ]</font>

I got my HUmar up to 106, then made other (actually good) characters since then and have yet to play him again. Eventually, I will unlock the Mines with him and try to get a Yasminkov, and then maybe try to get a Syncesta in the caves.

For now though, the only two characters I use are the ones I made most recently. They will be infinitely better when they reach even levels. I do have a Pinkal I've been trying to get the Agito with, but I'll probably nuke her once I find it.

Lvl 91 HUcaseal, and rising!

First char for the GC. Created others, but she's my main squeeze.

Nope, FOmar deleted at level 17
    then RAmarl deleted at level 76

Yes! Auracom how can i forget him!

Wielder of Divine Might

I've used Davion since DC. I've changed his name from Davion to +Davion to change from whitill to SKyly.

Yep. Cylene is my first, and pretty much only character. She's level 31 now. I do have another character, but I don't really use him (HUmar) at all.