Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

pc/ps2 is tanked. in the event of a new expansion, i'd wager they're not going to print thousands of discs across two platforms for a few hundred people. it may have been coming for a long time, but the end is finally here. and why? mismanagement. poor advertising. days, weeks, months of response time to problems. hackers. same old shit from pso. same old players running the joint, too. you'd think they'd learn something after a few years.

anyway, who are you to tell me i'm ruining your experience with my complaints? they're all valid. if you don't like reading them, don't read them. i stick around because i still play pso, which is in much more capable hands. i don't respect the mods, because frankly, they haven't earned it.. and a few of them have lost what little they started with through personal vendettas. i have no interest in kissing incompetent ass.

im so glad i quit psu and stopped even going to psu general. See im totally unaware of people bitching and guess what life goes on.

I like the community here, well more over the community that posts outside of psu general sections.
    I'm straight, so what?

I have to post here.

I've gotten tired of all of the complaining too. I haven't gotten online in about 2 weeks and yet I still pay for it. I can only play too mostly during the summer, thanks to college, but until something is done, then I just won't log on either. I don't even post on the forums as much...

I don't make complaining topics, but at the same time, I don't blame those who do. I mean if this was a government business, there'd be lawsuits up the bum.

The topics are depressing and the negativity is at a all time high. And for those who think PSOWorld is bad, you should go to the official fourms. It's utter HELL over there and its a whole lot worse. PSOwer's need to be thankful. The BAAWWWing over here could be a lot worse...

But at the same time, if the complaining needed to stop, ST would do something about it. One line sums it up:

A fire cannot burn, if there is nothing to be burned.

If Sonic Team didn't add so much fuel to the fire, then there wouldn't be so many problems. I don't know how PSU is going to get out of this, but I still believe that it can.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    These complaint threads about there being complaints in a fucking complaint forum are so ridiculous.
    You get a banana sticker.

Anyway, the only person to blame for the amount of complaints is ST. The cause for the large volume as of late is that ST's management is getting worse, not better. When an entire community almost unanimously agrees that ST is a buch of fuck-ups, there is a serious problem. And its not with the community.

Cancelling a Guardian's License isn't some pointless act of passive agression. Players are genuinely fed up with ST's incompetence, and rightfully so. Their continued trend of missing/delayed/cancelled content is beyond the pale, more so since their entire model is dependant on unlocking existing content. However, that does not have anything to do with PSOW. The people here have dont nothing wrong. You don't have to ban yourself from a website because you don't play the game that's associated with it. Look around. This place is more than just a database. Some of the members here don't play PSO/PSU and never really have.

Long story short, ST is a sinking ship. And until they patch the holes, or succumb to failure, you're gonna keep hearing peoples complaints because they are perfectly valid and the internet is the easiest place to put them, since we are unable to call ST members at their houses while they are trying to have dinner.

This thread made me LOL O.o

Default Whining about whining is the cool thing to do.

All the positive threads are about the PSP game or the Japanese servers. There's not much else to talk about that isn't negative.

There hasn't been ANYTHING to be happy about since the MAG fiasco. More delays, more screw-ups, more lies from the GM staff (like the nice little backpedal they pulled with the Error 065 compensation), more apathy from Sega of Japan... well you've heard all this before, haven't you?

The massive wave of complaint threads will end when the few PSU players who haven't canceled out of frustration get something from the powers that be that gives them an ounce of optimism.

EDIT: What makes this an even more fucked-up situation is that people want to save their beloved game, and canceling their subscriptions won't accomplish that.

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    My topic wasn't a rant at all, that wasn't the point of the thread at all, you don't seem to understand much beside what you WANT to think. My thread was to list the things that have happened so far along the line that have cause our population to dwindle. Nothing more. It went completely off-topic and there's nothing I could've done to stop that.

Also, people have a right to complain. And even if the reasons are stupid, we will anyway because we're HUMAN. The GMs have liead to us and sega really sucked sometimes, so we have made it heard that most of this shit shouldn't be happening.

And you told people to leave if they didn't play the PSU anymore, but may I point you to the psO discussion boards? Or off-topic, even FKL are reasons to stay. During times I stopped playing Phantasy Star games I still stayed here to talk with people and discuss the games.

Don't talk about things that you think you understand until you know both sides, and don't act like we're all little whiny bitches while you're a a perfect godess. Don't be an ignorant close-minded bitch, because that just shows how retarted you really are.
    I believe we all know what we're all fed up about on PSU, I'm just sad that we actually allow a list like that. Yes, they've screwed up a lot, this is nothing new. The fact that your topic turned into another breeding area for flames towards them was inevitable.

When I stated, "Why are you still here?" I asked it to "Why are you still posting on the PSU section of pso-w?"

Please don't flame me just because you don't agree with what I believe in. I don't believe I gave you any rude comments just because I disagreed with you.

There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion about something with the information you already know. I don't think I stated that already knew both sides and that I'm taking this one beause it's right. I'm trying to get good reasons from both sides about all this nonsence, hence why I made this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Anyway, the only person to blame for the amount of complaints is ST. The cause for the large volume as of late is that ST's management is getting worse, not better. When an entire community almost unanimously agrees that ST is a buch of fuck-ups, there is a serious problem. And its not with the community.

Cancelling a Guardian's License isn't some pointless act of passive agression. Players are genuinely fed up with ST's incompetence, and rightfully so. Their continued trend of missing/delayed/cancelled content is beyond the pale, more so since their entire model is dependant on unlocking existing content. However, that does not have anything to do with PSOW. The people here have dont nothing wrong. You don't have to ban yourself from a website because you don't play the game that's associated with it. Look around. This place is more than just a database. Some of the members here don't play PSO/PSU and never really have.

Long story short, ST is a sinking ship. And until they patch the holes, or succumb to failure, you're gonna keep hearing peoples complaints because they are perfectly valid and the internet is the easiest place to put them, since we are unable to call ST members at their houses while they are trying to have dinner.
    I agree that this is the aftermath of what Sega has done. There's no reason for the same things to get spammed over and over again for it.

If you cancel your subscription because you dislike the game, then by all means please do it! Don't waste your money on something you don't enjoy. But don't think that gives you a right to respond, "lol i canceled so why does this matter?" or "i left because etc. etc. etc." at every kind of complaint thread. You arn't supporting PSU anymore, you arn't paying for this anymore, you don't have to complain anymore, there's no need. As far as getting disappointed during the time they played, they probably came here and complianed. If they saw no effort from Sega to reply from their complaint, they quit. They gave up on Sega, so they shouldn't expect anything to change. If they did expect change, they should stay with the game.
    There are more reasons then just disappointment for canceling your subscription and we all know this.

Again, they arn't valid if it's the same stuff over and over again. It's exactly the same as seeing the topics;
    "OMG GT's suck! Why???"
    "What's up with GT's?"
    Right next to each other. I can understand if they both made them at about the same time, but when the same exact thing happens the next week, it fustrating and wrong.

Here are some quotes you guys decided to skip on the origanal post.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    It's written truth that the old Sega team epically failed but that's the whole damn reason we have a new one.

As I stated, WE ALL KNOW how bad Sega Team was, there's not a soul here who doesn't.

Sega knows they screwed up...
    I say that we have a new team because that's is what I was informed of here. If there is actually proof that this is wrong, please let me know.

I'd like to thank you all for those who came here and expressed thier opinions and gave resonable meanings behind them. I don't expect everyone to agree with me about this, but I do get upset when I get flamed for stating something I believe in. Then again, a person resorting to such flame isn't very mature themselves.
    Ken, I rarely post complaints much myself, or rants even. I took the liberty of being the person to state the sillyness of all the repeat complaints on here. I know that this pretty much is complaining about complaining, but I want others to know that, yes they have a right to complain as much as a right to ask a question about the game, but they do not have the right to continually repost the same garbage we all already know. I'm risking myself to let others know and get the opinions from the public out. If people continue to complain more and more after this, not like it won't happen, I'm not going to stab myself and cry. This doesn't bother me that much, but it does bug me, and since no one seemed to take a dive for this, I decided to.
    Yes we are all complianers in some way, shape and form, but I'm don't spam the same nonesence over and over again.

On and ending note, please don't mindlessly flame here, nor anywhere for that matter. It states nothing but your immaturity and doesn't need to be said at any extent. Thank you.
    Last edited by Seority; Jul 21, 2008 at 05:05 AM.

Can't I cancel my subscription and not shut up about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    I say that we have a new team because that's is what I was informed of here. If there is actually proof that this is wrong, please let me know.
    It was just a move to a new building:
    SEGA of America is moving from the offices they have been in for like 20 years, and the PSU servers will be following us there a few weeks later.
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/vi...=933441#933441
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

nobody is mindlessly flaming you seority, all i saw was well constructed and valid counterpoints to your grand doom statements.
    I'm straight, so what?