Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What Exactly IS the plan?

I have been sitting on the hope that we would receive a late update announcement this week. They havent even reales if we will get regular maint. or not. This is really getting old, and if anyone could give me a "List" or something to that effect, that would be aweosme. I saw months ago people had lists of sheduled updates roughly designed on the Japan releases. Is that still possible, or is the update shedule too messed up? Just wondering if I could get an idea of what we are supposed to expect, if we should be expecting it.

Thanks,
    Anubis

PO-TA-TOES!
    Anubis 130/20 Male Cast Fighunner

we aren't going to get any other updates. PSU is completed.

Did I lose track of time already or wasn't it Wednesday last time I checked?;l

There's been quite a few people having re-listed that schedule for us in related topics already, like Jo, but forgot what thread that was in.

This thread is a bit different, but still the same as "so what 'bout 'em updates?? / whatcha gonna do nowlolquit??". ;o

no its not haha
    but idk wen updates r im pissed that its been 2 months and mag still aint bac

the update is tomorrow...are you that impatient? you should try looking in other threads before posting a thread like this, people are just gonna flame you :/
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

Just try not to expect anything, and you will therefore never be disappointed...I'd recommend just trying to get all your stuff leveled...and save up a ton of money, so if and when the updates come, you only have to level everything once to get the final move or tech, and you'll have spare change to replace the outdated w/e in your pallet.
    Vexi: LV140 Female Newman - Acrotecher 20
    *Your party friendly heal bot*
    *Resta/Giresta/Reverser- 40* All Bufs- 40*

I browsed the official forum and saw this:

Anyway, we have been waiting for a decision to be made for this week, as
    there is still a slim chance for an update. Sonic Team has not ruled it out but we can't make any official announcements until they tell us.

But assuming that does not happen, everything is lined up for an update August 1st with MAG2, level cap increase, seasonal content and other small changes. Not everything we were hoping for but there is more on the way.

-Chill

----

I say this sounds too familiar. Something is seriously wrong. I don't mind not having updates as much as them constantly being pushed back. There is something they're not telling us...

Well, for some the 25th IS the last straw, so if they actually would bring us the content on 1st August... lol o.0

And ya, they've always kept secrets from us I bet, but why should we care if we're never gonna know what's wrong anyways?;O

uhm...what plan?