Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default *Update*

To add a little spice and a sense of expansion, plans are being made to add both banned & beta cards to the TCG that didn't make the cut in the final version of the video game.

As of now beta cards are being labeled as E Rank. Just as all E Rank cards, only one of the same card name that is labeled as E Rank is allowed per deck. To keep game play balance, further play testing is required before we make our final decision as to if these cards will actually make it to the TCG just like the video game.

I really want to see these cards make the cut this time around, lets hope they aren't too game breaking as E Rank to make this possible. Then again there is always the possibility to conduct our own C.A.R.D. Revo for these specific cards.

CPS

Would it be possible to make them in the same format as the official ones? If not, I'm still hyped, since your format looks good too. I'm not too sure about beta cards....could you maybe put them as EE Rank?

Awesome man! If there is anyway we can help, let us know! If I were to only have one or two character cards, it would probaly be Glustar and Kylria.

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

yeah...make Inheritance cost 7 >.>

(jk )

but really that card looks godly if I'm understanding it correctly

anyway nice job with these, they look great. keep it up.

I was actually hoping for something like this ever since I heard about episode 3. I've never actually played it (I'll probably buy a copy soon) but it seemed extremely fun.

We definitely need bosses for this. ^_^ Probably have like more than 2 vs 2 perhaps though I'm guessing there is no such thing as 'transformation'.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I think if Konami made this (Yugioh TCG) they'd do very well with your collaberation. Though, I doubt that SoA would go for it.

This is win. Seriously, it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

CPS, if you need help putting those cards together, I'm willing to help when I can. I like page design, so I could definitely improve over the ones you've posted (make it closer to the originals maybe).

Let me know!

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

A) I really like the cards that you are making, but it would be nice to have an offical card game.
    B) These kinds of cards would be for a Card/Board game hybrid. Having ranges actually adds to the gameplay. Even though it is a bit late, it would be nice to see these being made. The US seems to be at a lack of good TCGs lately. Yu-Gi-Oh is slowly going into the so-expansive-its-just-stupid category and .hack//ENEMY was extremely short lived. Its time for a new TCG, even if it is from something old.
    I almost survived Rozenom City!
    [Lv.89]x1 vs. [Lv.120+]x7 ... yup, its fair.