Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by shotsfired View Post
    I encourage glitching... and nere is why....

1) it gets more rares on the market, so i do not have to hunt them forever, i can just buy them.

2) we pay for the game, we should be able to play it as we wish.

3) I honestly can say that when the MGG was most rampant, I had the most fun with the game. the community was large, the rares were plentiful, and people were just having fun.

4) as far as "hurting" the community, gimme a break. I didn't even know about some of these glitches until it was either already getting patched or completely gone.

People get mad about glitches because they either cannot do them themselves or for some reason it makes them feel like the "work" they have done in the game is cheated or lessened.

I say glitch away. I miss some of my friends that haven't played since the glitching days.

If Sega keeps pulling our chains with lack of new content, levels, weps, etc. why can't we make our own fun? dont forget, we pay for this game....
    I hope you don't apply that miserable steaming pile of failure to life.

2 down, 1 to go!

i dont, because life is real, and this is a friggin game. Have fun with your games.
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.

Some people here are getting glitching and hacking confused.

Glitches: Using only the game client with some combination of actions (not necessarily of your character, just actions inside the client, like going through menus in certain orders, selecting items, attacking, picking up items, etc.) that cause an unintended effect.
    Examples: MGG and Sit Down Glitch.

Hacking: Using third party programs to alter values in memory or packets being sent/received by the client that allow you to do things that were never intended.
    Example: Meseta duping.

I don't hate the glitches as so much the people with the pompous attitude behind them...

"Yup, I know the MGG, but I won't tell you because then everyone would know"

"uh, I really don't care, i'll just google it or something"

"no you can't that's impossible, look at these numbers!"

"...look at this boot"

"wah?"

*boot*

Ok, wow you know some something that I can youtube in 10 seconds big woop...
    Vexi: LV140 Female Newman - Acrotecher 20
    *Your party friendly heal bot*
    *Resta/Giresta/Reverser- 40* All Bufs- 40*

i dont, because life is real, and this is a friggin game. Have fun with your games.
    You are forgetting the fact that there other people playing this game. Whether you like it or not, you ARE effecting their experience and they are paying customers too.

first let me just say: Amtalx FTW!

gunner here, put my time in raising my machine guns the old fashioned way
    you know, the not cheating way

did i feel that people who had lvl 30 mechgun bullets in one day of glitching had somehow cheated, somehow lessened the extent of my accomplishments?

was i thinking that glitchers should all be throw into the belly of Sarlacc and digested slowly, without the release of death?

um, i dunno, was I?

2 down, 1 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    You are forgetting the fact that there other people playing this game. Whether you like it or not, you ARE effecting their experience and they are paying customers too.

I would like to know HOW I effect other people's experiences if i do not play with them?
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.

ok, so i started a thread about who exactly needs to be fed to Sarlacc

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147814

please contribute

I would like to know HOW I effect other people's experiences if i do not play with them?
    Because the rares that you obtained fraudulently decreases the overall value for people that obtained it legitimately. Just because you aren't stealing items from other players' PMs doesn't mean it has no effect. The concept of a "victimless crime" is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Because the rares that you obtained fraudulently decreases the overall value for people that obtained it legitimately. Just because you aren't stealing items from other players' PMs doesn't mean it has no effect. The concept of a "victimless crime" is bullshit.
    Yeah, just play the game as everyone else does and don't try to gain an unfair advantage. It's almost as bad as tax evasion; although, I admit it isn't as serious as that. Why does anyone want to do it anyway? They want to look cool with their rares or get something faster or first? That's pretty sad. Just earn it.
    Last edited by Kylie; Jul 31, 2008 at 03:58 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02