Default Would it be possible..?

Do you guys think it would be possible (like a mod or something) to let you rename your character when the US version comes out? Because I just found out that you can use english characters, and I already made my character, and he's level 60 now... So do you think it would be possible?

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

IF a US version comes out, you would most likely have to start a brand new char as I don't think you could transfer a PSP JP char to a US one.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Oh alright, that makes sense. Thanks.

I think you could transfer your JP character to some US or EU version of the game... I mean, you can do it the other way around with Monster Hunter, so why not?
    But concerning the change of name... I know it is possible, but I don't how. I just know that it might corrupt your save file :/.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowX View Post
    IF a US version comes out, you would most likely have to start a brand new char as I don't think you could transfer a PSP JP char to a US one.
    Well , using Laboko you could transfer the savedata. But the name part , that's another world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry_Heit View Post
    I think you could transfer your JP character to some US or EU version of the game... I mean, you can do it the other way around with Monster Hunter, so why not?
    But concerning the change of name... I know it is possible, but I don't how. I just know that it might corrupt your save file :/.
    Yes, it's not worth the risk plus by the time a EU/US version is released, most of us will be back on PSU.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~