Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rockleept View Post
    Seems that sells look very good for ps: p
    this article is not always accurate but it show nice pictures of ps: p in tokyo.

http://en.akibablog.net/archives/2008/08/50707252.html
    wait you guys where looking at that instead of the por- erm never mind.... there ARE better pitures on the sides though(left side middle)
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.

Between 28 july and 3 august SEGA sold 342 000 units of PS:P.
    It represente 80% of the stock.Best seller of the week with only half the week of sellings since PS:P starts at 31 july.

Yep. PS:P has hit the target market that Sega wanted it too. Congrats to them. Now import it over here NAO!
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Whoa. Who would have guessed? It kind of makes me worry though because companies tend to put the effort into the product that's making the most money; I hope it doesn't affect PSU in a negative way.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Whoa. Who would have guessed? It kind of makes me worry though because companies tend to put the effort into the product that's making the most money; I hope it doesn't affect PSU in a negative way.
    Good point. Let's hope this doesn't cause the reverse effect and kill off PSU online.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

I like soulcalibur too =(
    why does it have to be a contest?
    I want Soul Calibur, AND Phantasy Star Portable(English)

I'd really like to see a PSP soul calibur too.. I'm having to make do with the earlier game in the series for the ps1(yay for running ps1 ISOs on cfw)
    Seriously though, know what belongs in Soul Calibur instead of this stawars junk? any character from phantasy star. =)
    Death only means that it's time to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    It won't. Don't worry. PSP isn't meant to be an online game, it's far too easy for it to be a proper one. For me, it's good for when PSU is dry, no updates and I want something to do while I wait.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

The sale numbers are incouraging, if PS Portable is a massive success in Japan then there is better chance that Sega might concider the game for an international release.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why PS Portable is selling so much better then then it's Home Console/PC counterparts.

Almost half a million in 2 weeks...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331269

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why PS Portable is selling so much better then then it's Home Console/PC counterparts.
    Because PSP sales are huge this days thanks to all the interactive Hentai UMD-Games that are releasing in Japan lol

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Almost half a million in 2 weeks...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331269

Because PSP sales are huge this days thanks to all the interactive Hentai UMD-Games that are releasing in Japan lol
    i know right... alot of sexaddicts out there.

oh sh*t sakura and hinamori are in the shower... gtg ttyl.