Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default s rank mag run so hard

Has any one had the s run where everything is buffed out and all the creatures are on crack. If so why were they upgraded, It was like I did not have armor on at all with delette line ground 22% and legsless rainbow. Bil was 1 shoting us hit me for 2489 on 1 shot.

im lvl 140 i solo S while only having to use 4 trimates whole run =P

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Meh somwetimes they do seem to be hopped up on something from time to time. I know there have been runs (with me wearing NO armor at all) where I hardly seem to take damage or die even in an ogre vanda flame bang or megid storm. Then there are runs where I'm wearing a 28% dark armor with a legless rainbow (for a total of what...46%?) AND an aura field yet I'm still getting fragged from both damage and megid left and right.

Bil de Vear 1 shotting? I guess it depends on your level. I mean, I can see the Bil killing a high level stunned player with the spinning move, but that's about it. Technically, the only thing my Guntecher at lvl 133 fears is the effect of a Megid and even then, we're talking about maybe 1 death in a run. (Though there is the definite chance of getting 2 for 1 killed in the Ruins by one of those Megid deaths and then another one hitting you as you stand up due to the rate of how their triple Megid fires and your standing recovery time.)

On lower levels, I already have equipment to just about 0 out the Megids on that character. Just need to buy that one armor upgrade I forget to grab last time I played. That legless Rainbow.

Special Tactics Squad shadowsniper6's Avatar

i soloed S from 119 to 140
    its not that bad

I 've done mag s lots of times and i've never ran into this before. Last night my last run the creatures was on crack 1 shots our group our group was 122 125 140 and 140. all the creatures was 143+ i've never had this happen before. I was wondering if this happened because it was the last week of mag or if it was random luck

Quote Originally Posted by Saintv5d View Post
    Has any one had the s run where everything is buffed out and all the creatures are on crack. If so why were they upgraded, It was like I did not have armor on at all with delette line ground 22% and legsless rainbow. Bil was 1 shoting us hit me for 2489 on 1 shot.
    I have two suggestions. One.. it was probably lag issues that made it seem like the monsters were stronger. The enemies were not "upgraded". Two.. Er.. shush. You're complaining about a "hard" run? IMHO, this game could use a hard run. Every run in this game can be walked through with minimal party support. Hell even when we get WB S2, we will demolish all enemies in our way. With a good balanced party, the S run should not even be difficult. It sounds to me that you are partying with "MAG noobs' " ..you know.. people that got up that lvl during mag and dont have any photon arts to show for it, except for Dus Majara at lvl 40.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

Try to solo the Gaozoran map on S in Lonely Lab. A good 10 or 12 Bil De Vears to fight. One room has 3 at one time.
    Note: You don't have to knock them back to make them spin. They do that on their own. Also, they have triple foie, which is insta kill for everyone as of now.
    Good times. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Knight View Post
    Meh somwetimes they do seem to be hopped up on something from time to time. I know there have been runs (with me wearing NO armor at all) where I hardly seem to take damage or die even in an ogre vanda flame bang or megid storm. Then there are runs where I'm wearing a 28% dark armor with a legless rainbow (for a total of what...46%?) AND an aura field yet I'm still getting fragged from both damage and megid left and right.

Sorry buddy, dark armor has NOTHING To do with megid killing you any less.

Yeah you need end to stop from getting one shot'd. I actually survived 5 of the carriguine megids before dying, from the damage it was dealing and not being one shot'd. It may have been luck or the fact that my end is over 21.