Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Inferno

Default Love Inferno

Not so much luck on the official message boards so I made an account here (which I should have done a long time ago).

I'm looking to buy a Love Inferno of any grinds. I have plenty of money/items so I'd like to FINALLY have a seller!

I would prefer messages to be sent to my gamer tag: Love Dwarf, but posts on here or PMs are fine.

I also like how I couldn't figure out how to register twice because I answered the random questions

"Red Ring of ___"
    "Hero of PSU: ___Waber"

With Mordor and Lumia
    God is your main. Jesus is your alt. The Holy Spirit is you gold farmer. You are a noob.

You're not the only one, they're harder and harder to find these days as most people are gearing up for master classes. If you find one be ready to drop nearly 2+ stacks of cash for one, unless it's been grinded to nothing
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

That's the thing. I HAVE the money, but I can't find a Love Inferno seller.
    God is your main. Jesus is your alt. The Holy Spirit is you gold farmer. You are a noob.

chaay, lol why don't you message me back for my spread needle..

to top if off I even lowered the price on my 7/7 spread needle and you still keep ignoring me =/

I haven't been on my 360 in a few days (away) so I haven't received them yet. I won't be on for a bit, someone else has taken it over.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Love Dwarf is the gamertag of a scammer who tried to get me for S+10s way back in the day, the character was named Mr Fudgems, he came into my room posing as a GM telling me that if I didnt give him all my S+10s for 'disposal' that he would have me banned. Go figure he didnt have a blue name and I never got banned. Weird, I never forget a scammer, especially when I took the time to report him on the Sega website AND about 30 times on Live. =)
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by R2D6battlebot View Post
    Love Dwarf is the gamertag of a scammer who tried to get me for S+10s way back in the day, the character was named Mr Fudgems, he came into my room posing as a GM telling me that if I didnt give him all my S+10s for 'disposal' that he would have me banned. Go figure he didnt have a blue name and I never got banned. Weird, I never forget a scammer, especially when I took the time to report him on the Sega website AND about 30 times on Live. =)
    Mr. Fudgems was actually a friend of mine that has a different gamer tag than me. I'm not Mr. Fudgems. That was probably a joke and if you are naive enough to believe something like that to be a serious threat you need to un-install AoI. Also that isn't really 'scamming' anyhow.

Also, publicizing nonsense you can't get your facts straight about in order to get some CP for yourself is very pathetic. A PM of your nonsense would have sufficed instead of attempting to start a vendetta war in a trade thread.

If you really have a problem, try help.sega.com and file a report listing the gamer tag and character name you think to be me. If you're ticket isn't closed right away like it should be, you'll most likely receive a message such as:

"Jake,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, but your ticket is averting us away from helping players actually in need. The info you have provided us does not match the gamer tag to the player, and a minor personal episode that happened very long ago does not suffice for a report.

This ticket will be immediately closed due to insufficient evidence and a kid who needs to mature a bit before taking on an online videogame."

*Ticket Closed*

Now as we wait for this poster to grow up, I'm still looking for a Love Inferno of any grinds! It's so tiring waiting when my only problem isn't finances, but actually finding a client. Could anyone suggest a way to find a seller quicker? I've tried the official message boards, these forums, and ad searching for many ages now.

Once again, my gamer tag is Love Dwarf and contacting me in ANY way is music to my ears!

Pretty big reaction there...

If I remember correctly, I think it's Mr.Fudgies, I have you on my cardlist. I might be wrong.

you have been on the xbox 360... I talked to you and you said you had two stacks, then you go play two worlds and ignore ALL of my posts except to ask me if I have a love inferno.. and your on my friends list so I know your on xbox 360 lol... nice try