Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default rattlesnake hunting

ive been trying to hunt a rattlesnake for awhile. the only place is desert goliath s2 right? ive been using my lvl 140 male cast 20 ff spamming 40 majarra and is there anyway to speed it up. ive done around 18 runs and still no rattlsnake.. my equips are 36% lightning serafi senba sps, stun resist, sori mind, paradi and 28% earth mugunruk

Go Fortegunner, get Killer Shot, and gogogo. How long are your runs taking? I took around 20 minutes solo as Fortegunner Lv130/20 CAST, and that's SLOW for Fortegunner.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

takes 26-35 mins :/ the boss is a bitch for me. my forteguunner is lvl 77 now and she has killer shot. I guess ill lvl her up then try hunting with her =P

A good Fortegunner run takes 12~15 minutes.

Get Killer Shot Lv21+ and a high grind Kyujibahoh or Mizurakihoh.
    A powerful rifle with Grav Shot.
    A good shotgun with Barada Diga.
    A good crossbow (Aikasoki) with Yak Zagenga.
    A grenade launcher with Boma Diga (optional).
    A spear, preferably a Gatranata, with at least 30% earth.

Use Killer Shot on four-legged robots.
    Flying bug robots succumb fast to Killer Shot, but since they are not resistant to bullets, they will die even faster from Barada Diga.
    Use Yak Zagenga on cast NPCs. Since they are neutral, Yak Zagenga is the highest damage you can do to them, especially if you've lost some HP.
    For Grinna Bete C, Barada Diga works wonder, but it's risky, so using Boma Diga may be wiser.

The time it'll take to kill the boss is highly based on luck, since Magas Maggahna can warp anywhere in the huge arena, or simply become impervious to any attack.
    Your spear with Dus Majarra is your best damage for the first part of the boss, since the body resists bullets.
    Once the lower body is destroyed, grab that rifle with Grav Shot and aim for the core (the part with the spinning blade), it's the only part not resistant to bullets. This part is easier as Fortegunner, since the range of the rifle means you do not have to run after the boss so much.

Don't attempt to solo this as a Fortegunner until you're Lv100~110/20 with Lv31+ PAs, though, or it'll still take a while.

I do it as a GT, this way I can cast diga on the robot at the end. Belive it or not the run still takes me 18-24 minutes on average.

That way I did it was Killer shot all robots, zagenga all the people things, and majarra/beast/SUV grinna betes. For the boss, majarra until his base falls off and then use a ground rifle to shoot his chest area.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

I KS the humanoids since my shotties are kind of low (25 Diga is my highest iirc), it works fairly well on them.
    My Zagenga is 30 so I suppose I could use it, but I don't like to use crossbows much since I'm trying to prepare for masters.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    That way I did it was Killer shot all robots
    Bugs die faster from Barada Diga. Even if you do not have it, they still die faster from Yak Zagenga.

majarra/beast/SUV grinna betes.
    Barada Diga is over twice as powerful as Dus Majarra on Grinna Bete, and less risky ;x

Oh, so you're Poot Smat

I always think your name is supposed to be offensive D:

Quote Originally Posted by Pillar View Post
    I can help you out after mag hunting it link. *poot smat here* i've got KS and some cards for the boss.
    oh thanks lol that would help a lot