Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neudaiz GBR?

Default Neudaiz GBR?

what is the Neudaiz GBR???...pls an ty!

#1 XBOX 360 TA MAG TEAM WildArms2's Avatar

GBR= Guardian's Boost Road

its a mini event on selection several missions and increasing the drop rate on them based on how many times you have completed each mission. Each person has their own drop rate modifier and each person individual modifier is then added together to make the groups total drop rate increase. Each person can aquire a max of 50% increase in drop rate soo the mazium team total is 300% if each person in the team is at 50%. Neudiaz is going to have 5 mission in the GBR including everyone favorite white beast. It will introduce S2 versions of each of these missions as well so it is a much anticipated update.

Quote Originally Posted by WildArms2 View Post
    GBR= Guardian's Boost Road

its a mini event on selection several missions and increasing the drop rate on them based on how many times you have completed each mission. Each person has their own drop rate modifier and each person individual modifier is then added together to make the groups total drop rate increase. Each person can aquire a max of 50% increase in drop rate soo the mazium team total is 300% if each person in the team is at 50%. Neudiaz is going to have 5 mission in the GBR including everyone favorite white beast. It will introduce S2 versions of each of these missions as well so it is a much anticipated update.
    Pretty much says it all. Also with that update, there will be a fires/caves of illusion mission on Neudaiz like the forest of illusion one currently on moatoob.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    Pretty much says it all. Also with that update, there will be a fires/caves of illusion mission on Neudaiz like the forest of illusion one currently on moatoob.
    wasnt that jp servers only

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Healer View Post
    wasnt that jp servers only
    Uhh, no.

ooo. i just thought of something there.

when this is released more or less everyone will be spamming it and those who wont be will be spamming white beast s2.
    with the increase in drop rate this will hopefully mean lots of el-senbas will be going about making it cheap to buy

I am not too positive about that. They still will be pretty rare.

When do we get it really? 3 years more? D:
    So much stuff i want to hunt there, MAG can eat...uhh..mushrooms.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

it's too bad we can't feed out mags like in PSO, i would totally feed it mushrooms, like the poison truffles and such... wait, we can feed our "Mags" .......

Corruption detected in trainer card

If Sonic Team doesn't mess up and delay any more updates, *audiance laughs* it should come right after MAG. This update is one of the bigger updates. Allot of new item will be introduced into the game thanks to the new S2 difficulties, especially for techers. "12* bow, 12* rod, el-senba, granhadarodoc*spelling*, Lumarius / Spread" to name a few.