Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

well i have to say that if you buy longswords past 10* they look pretty sick the de ragan slayer or slayic for example, but if you dont have a ton of cash then you wont be getting things like that however some things that are unique kubara look pretty cool Flowens greatsword looks pretty cool, it all depends upon which planet the items are from and how high the rarity is, the weapons u picked dont look different but how much time did you spend looking at the weapons?, obviously not enough.

The new youmei sword S rank in PSP look a bit similar to your signature sword Blade_edge (just a bit, but not as epic)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    The new youmei sword S rank in PSP look a bit similar to your signature sword Blade_edge (just a bit, but not as epic)
    hmmm...you have picture of it? Soul Calibur is a really huge sword too, i doubt
    Sega can handle it. *joking*

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

just check it out from PSP thread, I didnt save it.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

the other thing the OP has not realized is that the weapons have 'BRANDS', no i don't mean like the cattle markers...... i mean like NIKE or ADIDAS.

if you look at the progression of say a GRM sword 1* upto a hanzo 7* they just change color, then at 10* the huge cutter then looses the katana style grip and hilt and becomes.... well quite silly but its a notable link right back to the 1* and you can tell it is a GRM weapon.

same goes for all weapons in the game EXCEPT for the non copy kubara as they are generally unique weapons (halp and daggers of serafi, rappy family daggers ect)

as a quick run down

GRM have basic looks (just like stats imply GRM are balanced, made by casts for casts)

Yohmei are fancy, spiraled with inlays (just as stats imply, if not an S they are for the cross classes where usually they are an off hand so if not the best stat for the class they look cool, eg an S wand in one hand and a A gun in the other. made with techers in mind usually)

Tenora are basic, savage and hard hitting, just like the animals that designed them. its common to find aggressive details on Tenora gear like jagged patterns and blades it all adds to the intimidation factor. also you will notice guards over the back of Tenora bladed weapons (swords have a big block then the blade, daggers are set in the handle with the fist inside, sabers have a large crest like hilt and axes have a BIG clamp on the back of the blade except dedda) this so the dumb beasts dont do more dmg to themselves instead of the target
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

I don't really understand the point of this....

It's a sword. It looks like a sword. They look reasonably different enough for me at least. What exactly are you looking for them to do with it?

Hmmm, For me i really dont give a damn what a weapon looks like if its strong and useful thats all it matters too me i consider it pretty minor although, i do find it odd that T. Durandal Replica and Twin DB Saber are both stronger then any of the S-rank twin sabers when grinded to + 5 so, i really dont think this is much of a big deal to me really.

Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

S Rank Rods and Wands both look great, and have special cast effects. So I'm not complaining. Unless it's Kubarac... then I'll complain.

You know you wanna join.

Well you sorta got the soda accas mixed up with the caliburn

PSU Chars-Danger lvl170, Lil Miss Princess lvl128, ?.xX*o_o*Xx.? lvl104, Josh lvl133 U.S Ps2/Pc Server ♥ rip..♪

Pso2
    Danger-lvl 26 ship 2 ♥

I don't know, I understand that the weapons are "branded" (@ darthplagis : where do you think that the term came from? from cattle brands... farmers would brand their name so people couldn't claim the cows were theirs. Nike and the others just changed to to advertising.)

anyhow, I realise they have brands, and I realise the the weapons, as they progess, stick with their original theme, more or less, they just get stronger.

my issue is, with all the creative people out there, could they not design things to get more exiting the stronger they get? after posting this, and thinking about all the replies, I remembered that it was the same with PSO, you had the 3 teirs of weapons, each type of weapon had it's C ranks, B ranks, and A ranks that looked the same except with different colors. then sometimes at the high A rank or S rank level you would get a weapon that didn't look like the rest.

I think the big difference to me is that since I came into PSO late, and am poor, I never did play it online, untill I played BB. by that time, i had seen alot of the S ranks. as I played through the game solo, with no knowledge of how PSO worked, It took me forever to get to the A and S rank stuff.

anyhow, thanks for all your opinions, and points. I know this is an opinion, but I just wish sega would play more into the variety of weapons that have seen in other games, and that I can imagine, but then again, thats why I'm here, on this end of the monitor, and Sega designers are on the other end.... getting paid alot more than me, to make video games.

One day, sega, one day.

Themates.

Corruption detected in trainer card