Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Shigga Pakuda - How rare will it really be?

So, it looks like this 12* Shotgun board drops from a Bafal Bragga on 'Innocent Girl A'.

But i am wondering, how hard will it be to get hold of? Can anyone on the JP Servers give us some insight?

The reason I ask - If there are loads on the market, 10/10's are more likely to be available to buy... and Attack Power freaks like myself will want to replace their Spread Needle/G's with the Kubara version.

Thanks
    CHAOTIX - Future Pro GunMaster
    More optimized than OpTiMuS, more powerfull than PowerL0RD.

I think for being a 12*, they'll be rather common. Just my thoughts on this, though.

edit:
    I still doubt that even IF there'd be a lot of 12* Shotties, there won't be a lot of 10/10. (though on 360 with all those grinders it's very possible, but I'd say it'll be very hard for PC/PS2 side)

edit2:
    For being mistaken.
    Last edited by relentless; Aug 17, 2008 at 10:29 AM.

seeing as how gunners good wepons are fucked over ever chance possible then i say it will be at least a 1/100,000 chance from aquiring one
    PSU [360]
    Chaos Maiden Newman F LVL53 {FT1,AT8,GT1WT1}
    Chaos Sniper CAST M LVL80 {FG14,Fg5,GT5,PT1}
    Vergil BEAST M LVL 57 (FF6,Fg1,Wt1,PT1,Af1}
    [luck slot]

Oh, and StD will get a higher item droprate, so those Bafal thingies will drop more SOMETHING than NOTHING, meaning if there's more SOMETHING, one of those SOMETHING items could be a Pakuda board. Yay.
    And I think the amount of those guys are good enough, and for being a 12* as said before I really doubt they will be ultra rare.
    But I guess we should hear an opinion of a JP player who have experienced it already?
    Last edited by relentless; Aug 17, 2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: f0r teh truth!!!

Idealy, I would get a SN/G at 10, but Im not really seeing that as an option right now. Unless there are lots on the market after grind bonus / mag 2 rewards

I found 26 pakuda boards from Magashi Eradication in around 120 runs, only 2 bafal bragga per run, it's quite common there.

Got another from my first run of innocent girl (3 bafal there) and none in the 15ish or so since then, but I don't run it much as I don't really need more or care for the other drops in the mission...

Pakuda +10 is rather useless unless you like the effect, Pakudac +10 is only surpassed by needle+9~10 (and even then only by like 20 atp, and needle has some 200-300pp less). And the reality is you very likely will not get a needle/g +8/9/10 because you have A) people ruining them and grinding without the grind boost and B) collector's that don't part with them reducing the already limited amount in circulation.

As for availability of 10/10, with the 15% grind bonus from that event you have roughly a 1/5 chance of getting a S weapon to +10 if you use s+10 only.

The pakuda/pakudec is just for people who didn't get a SN/G. It looks like it has the same shot as a Cubo Tuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvash7 View Post
    The pakuda/pakudec is just for people who didn't get a SN/G. It looks like it has the same shot as a Cubo Tuma.

Hm, Ceresa pretty much summed it up.

And I don't think SN/G 9~10 VS. Pakudec 9~10 really needs to be discussed.
    Last edited by relentless; Aug 17, 2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: bla bla bla -.-;