Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Lag!

Default Horrible Lag!

Everything is lagging horribly on the 360, my buddy said he was getting it, and I've been getting slow menus and standstills. I just lagged out while typing.

nothing new after huge updates. did you just get done with sacred stream as well?
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

I had horrible robot lag this morning when I tried flowery pursuit. It would come and go, kind of like egg thieves. Ugh.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I had horrible robot lag this morning when I tried flowery pursuit. It would come and go, kind of like egg thieves. Ugh.
    That's not the robot issue.

For those who are slow (slow, get it), there are two types of "slowdown" on the 360 that people often confuse.

1. Slowdown that comes and goes from graphical stuff, such as trees being broken or on egg thieves or the leaf things in Rycross. Things slow down, but then go back to normal when the culprit isn't there.

2. Fatal slowdown from robot missions that increasingly slows your box down until you must reset in order to get rid of it. This slowdown snowballs - it does not go away, and gets worse, until you reset.

Keeping those two types of slowdown distinct is vital to your not looking like an idiot when you post.

I know the different lags. I'm saying that it was really slow like the robot lag but I didn't stay. It was horrible lag, unlike the minimal egg thieves lag. So to sum up, it was basically a mix of the slowest robot lag but it wasn't consistent.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I know the different lags. I'm saying that it was really slow like the robot lag but I didn't stay. It was horrible lag, unlike the minimal egg thieves lag. So to sum up, it was basically a mix of the slowest robot lag but it wasn't consistent.
    It was not "basically a mix". The crucial difference between slowdown 1 and slowdown 2 is whether it resolves itself or whether you need to reset. It is not about how slow it goes.

If you "know" this, then please, for the sake of others who do not, type what you mean without making it look like you are confused.

I have just played the new mission after story mission and it slows down just with the empty stage and no enemies, and it was no robot slowdown, plus it has robots, and there is Sacred Stream, This GBR can go S*** it in my opinion

I'm not getting slowdown. It litterally takes like 2-4 minutes between loading screens... For no reason. It's not my connection, I checked that out.

I just ran through the whole boost road including the new mission and sacred stream without noticing any real slowdown so idk. Everything seems pretty normal to me.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

This reminds me of when PSO V2 used to kill Dreamcast systems.