Exclamation A device to screenshot/record videos from the game to the computer?

I kno how the PC can select "Print screen" to do videos....not quite sure how the PS2 server does it. And most people i ask say use a digital camera......well that would come out.......eh i mean u have i have 7MP but that seems silly. I know they have a device for it but im not sure what its called.

I guess the connection would be something like this..........then again im not sure how that would connect...... i guess how it would work....Like the device connects to the Tv's cable port(like an adaptor) and the other end goes into the computer via USB.

So basically whatever is shown on the Tv will show on the computer screen.

I guess its like a computer version of TiVo.....then again someone did tell me that w/e you save on TiVo can be transfered to the computer....*shrugs*

Anywho....if someone is aware of what im talking about....can someone tell me which would be best to get.....also.....that its works with a computer with Vista.

If I really need a pic I just use a digital camera but that's pretty bad quality. You're looking for something like a TV tuner. Don't know a whole lot myself, it's one of my friends who does all our recording, but there was a thread like this not too long ago with some more info.

EDIT: lolz, that was easier to find than I thought it'd be.
    Last edited by Turb0; Aug 29, 2008 at 02:17 AM.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    If I really need a pic I just use a digital camera but that's pretty bad quality. You're looking for something like a TV tuner. Don't know a whole lot myself, it's one of my friends who does all our recording, but there was a thread like this not too long ago with some more info.

Uh oh..... "not too long ago" on a thread equals endless time looking XD jk

but hmmm a tv tuner ....i might have to look into that.......when im wide awake (3:15AM here)

I'll just wait until later.

Thanks

I use a DVD-PRV, use mencoder to rip the DVD A/V to a computer file, and use software video editing tools from there.

Be careful of computer-based video capturing. Most devices will introduce 1-2 second lag, making playing video games impossible. The only device that's advertised as 0% lag guaranteed is the GameBridge.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Yea i have the Gamebridge 1400
    but i later found it its not compatible with Vista.....however...i did hear that you can make it work.....something about making it compatible with Windows XP 2 but im not sure....trying to make it work

Try Dvico FusionHDTV7 RT Gold. I use the FusionHDTV5 model and it works great for recording and screenshots. It's what I use for recording gameplay on Youtube. I used to use an ATI All-In-Wonder X800XL PCI-E video card for capturing and that had lag up to 3 seconds. Used this ever since .

http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/prod...TV7RTGold.aspx