Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I wanna see this in PSU. ^^

Hello all PSU players. I´ve some ideas to make PSU fun.

My ideas are:

1. A new design your own clothes set shop. I want some regular clothes in game too. Or more costumes. (Cosplay costumes could be nice.)

2. Add some makeup for your characters in makeover shop.

3. Picture of your char on your partner card. Like NPC´s have.

I love PSU. Play on Xbox360.

I wouldn't mind a custom clothes option or at the very least, casts need more halfway normal looking clothes. I somewhat recently made a female cast and ended up getting the cas-yukalatamata or something because it's one of the only parts that doesn't have pointy metal crap sticking out everywhere.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

The Picture of your character on your partner card would be a nice add on and shouldn't be to hard to implement.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Design your own clothes? Doesn't PSU lag enough as it is? Having such random things to load constantly, all ps2's will fail epicly...
    Regular clothing? Not bad, but I like the PSU world to have it's "PSUness" and not be too much like the real world.
    Same thing goes for cosplaying outfits. We have enough wanna be cosplayers here. Let PSU be PSU, not FF pl0x.
    Pictures on your partner cards would be HOT, then again, more loading issues, but it shouldn't be TOO bad.

Intresting ideas, but not too possible.

None of those ideas would make PSU more fun; they'd just add on to the game's already half-decent dress-up capabilities.

Dunno about designing your own clothes, but I know I'd just be happy enough if they gave sliders for the color combos (sorta like in the same fashion as how you would choose eye/hair color), instead of just picking out from set color combos.

I'd also like to dress up my PM, as if it were a doll. So PM clothes shops would be pretty awesome too. I'm sure people would bring their PMs to those Fashion Show events, as a result. :P

Picture in your card i like it. It could work like the mag picture in rankings.It would be nice to have our picture in the hud too. Come on ethan had it why not us?

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

I like the picture on your card thing

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

The idea of the picture on your card sounds cool. I enjoy being able to design my own closthes if I'm able to choose the color combinations.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Picture on your card... You'll probably have to resend it to update your picture just like how you do when you change the info on your card.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken