Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Man, you guys are ridiculously harsh about MAGs.

People in this arguement are saying things like (in different game names) "I'm not going to play Final Fantasy 8 because its not like 7."

And I agree, PSO has mags, PSU has PM's. You can't say "I want a new style of gamng, but I don't want it to be different from the old style."

Sorry if this seems to be harsh, but its true. If you want PSO gameplay, go back to PSO. Sega probably got rid of MAGs because they thought that it wasn't good enough to implement, or that it the system gave too much advantage to some players. Why don't you ask Sega why the MAGs didn't carry over?

However, it would be interesting to have a MAG over your right shoulder and a T-MAG/R-MAG over your other, while the MAG stays in the lobby areas. (Are they still called that in PSU?)
    I almost survived Rozenom City!
    [Lv.89]x1 vs. [Lv.120+]x7 ... yup, its fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Reki_III View Post
    People in this arguement are saying things like (in different game names) "I'm not going to play Final Fantasy 8 because its not like 7.
    More like, "i dont want to play a game with both Materia and Summon Junctioning. Sometimes i like to smack my enemy and not do 999,999 damage."

Seabed Test Subject # 337 grandpaws's Avatar

Well I do miss feeding my Mag and then having it evolving into something else but I agree with SabZero. The Mag wouldn't go well with PSU.