Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JericHikari View Post
    Incorrect as Nei/Neifirst was only a year old by the time of the game's events and was created on motavia which causes the whole idea that they were created on earth to be a bit bunk. There IS however the idea that this could be a continuation of one of PS3's endings where you find a planet that looks suspiciously like earth (with a single large moon even) since there were numen on the ailes III (if I remember right).

Yes, yes i have played that long, plus I'd gone over all this speculation way back when PSO was still being kicked about and people were trying to form connections between it and the other PS games).

Sadly I can't confirm nor deny, except if that's the case that'd be pretty awesome.
    Almost all advanced technology in Phantasy Star II is from Earth origin, the Biosystem was made by earthmen, Mother Brain was made by earthmen, so the technology that made Nei and all the computers and androids that control and assist the different biosystems are from Earth origin, Forren had almost a thousand years in PSIV so he was made by earthmen, Fal was made from Nei information and SEED was provably made by earthmen, in the end, Earth is the origin of the technology

Hope I can move on to another topic for a second here.

As most of you can guess, this isn't going to have an open lobby where anyone can meet anyone randomly (obviously this is against Nintendo's idea of safety and probably not possible for the DS hardware). So we can be pretty sure that everyone's going to have to add each other friend codes to play together once the game is released.

Hopefully we can eventually get a dedicated PS0 board, and once we do, I'm hoping to be able to exchange friend codes with anyone who wants to since It will be much more fun being able to play with more people when I have free time.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFunk View Post
    Hopefully we can eventually get a dedicated PS0 board, and once we do, I'm hoping to be able to exchange friend codes with anyone who wants to since It will be much more fun being able to play with more people when I have free time.
    That's a given. Heck, that topic will probably be stickied. Not having a particular block of a particular ship to meet at puts a damper on any community activities though.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/080916a.html

Japanese release date: December 25, 2008.
    That's right around the corner, can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFunk View Post
    Hope I can move on to another topic for a second here.

As most of you can guess, this isn't going to have an open lobby where anyone can meet anyone randomly (obviously this is against Nintendo's idea of safety and probably not possible for the DS hardware). So we can be pretty sure that everyone's going to have to add each other friend codes to play together once the game is released.

Hopefully we wont have to deal with Friend Codes, If any of you have played Dungeon Explorer for DS (a pretty bad Diablo-esque dungeon crawler with co-op wifi) Then youll know it didnt require them. You only had to use them for voice chat.

EA Sports Titles for Wii doesnt have Friend codes either
    ... btw way nintendo doesnt force the game developers to use FCs
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.

So they're releasing it on a day when most shops are shut? (I'm guessing that happens in Japan too)

I'd have expected them to push the game forward a few days so they could catch the Christmas market

Quote Originally Posted by Feelmirath View Post
    So they're releasing it on a day when most shops are shut? (I'm guessing that happens in Japan too)

I'd have expected them to push the game forward a few days so they could catch the Christmas market
    but that would make too much sense!

I thought they adpted the christmas shopping boom but not the "day" as a free one
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.