Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 LastLast

As much as the story from PSO could probably be continued in some way, I think it's worth nothing that Episode III did essentially wrap most of it up. I actually think a prequel might be more interesting than a post-Ep.3 storyline, but all in all it's a PSO-style game, which is what makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    As much as the story from PSO could probably be continued in some way, I think it's worth nothing that Episode III did essentially wrap most of it up. I actually think a prequel might be more interesting than a post-Ep.3 storyline, but all in all it's a PSO-style game, which is what makes me happy.
    That is what most have said. Not a post Ep3, but more of a Pre-SO. But I think even that was debunked earlier.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

if THIS is the direction Phantasy Star is goin then i may ditch all affinity for this series save PS1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_Weltall View Post
    if THIS is the direction Phantasy Star is goin then i may ditch all affinity for this series save PS1-4.
    PS0 will probably be my last one, and ONLY because my DS has been lacking use lately as anything other than a GBA player. Especially in the online department. Unless something drastic happens anyhow. On the bright side, however, I am looking forward to hearing more about the new RPG Rieko Kodama is working on. After her work on the classic series and Skies of Arcadia, I've been finding myself much more a fan of her work - rather than that of Phantasy Star in general. Hopefully it gets a real chance to fulfill it's potential rather than getting hamstringed by Sega corporate.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Skies of Arcadia has a wonderful setting... but lacks of an original characterization and a deep plot.
    Still I' m more a fan of PS than Kodama.

Although I prefer the classic series, the "new" online series is something stratospheric.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    On the bright side, however, I am looking forward to hearing more about the new RPG Rieko Kodama is working on.
    Wait, when did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Wait, when did this happen?
    lol it was on the front page. No real info yet just this teaser page and some credits http://dragon.sega.jp./

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

Isn't PSU ver1 -> PSP only 3 games? >_>

PSU
    AoI
    PSP

Default :D

I cant wait for this

Do we have any word yet on how Nintendo is going to ruin the experience with their heavy online regulations?

Is there going to be a monthly fee?

Gah so many questions so little info.