Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 7th anniversary of 9/11

I'm surprised there's not already a thread about this. Anyway, put your conspiracy theories aside and remember those and the families of those lost seven years ago on September 11th in the WTC, Pentagon, and Flight 93.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Lives were lost en masse, that's about all that matters. They deserve to be remembered, as do the selfless souls who threw away their own security to help others in need.

Flight 93 - the first battle in the War on Terror.

This is not a 9/11 Conspiracy topic, if you believe that crap don't post here and re-examine your life.

I love how the topic posts clearly says *put your conspiracy theories aside*...and what are the first 2 posts about? Idiots.

It was too much of a tragedy to put into mournful words, at least for me. So silent respect is all I can do.
    Last edited by Dangerous55; Sep 11, 2008 at 02:08 PM.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Let's lay off the conspiracy BS guys, as Dangerous said this isn't that kind of topic, and as the OP said, put them aside!

I'd hate for a remembrance topic to be locked, but you guys are getting closer to a mod stepping in.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I didn't know anybody in the WTC or the towers when that happened, but my heart still goes out to all of them. I hope they can take this day to remember the good times they had with their family and friends, but still respectfully morn them.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    such a horrible thing the american goverment did to its own ppl. and they sure are milking it for all its worth. we are still losing lives in the war today >< my heart goes out to all the families who lost loved ones.
    The simplicity of people is shocking.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

There, just one thing that disproves the bullshit. There was no conspiracy. Get over it. There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.There was no conspiracy.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous55 View Post
    The idiocy of people is shocking.
    Fixed.

Anyways, please keep your conspiricy crap out of here, it's already been requested. If you want conspiricy theories, go make another thread. This is a thread to respect the dead, not point fingers at the living.

i personally hate this day every year for my own reasons, but yeah i do have respect for the people that didnt make it that day and i feel sad and angry every year.
    this day mostly reminds me of why i decided that the government can kiss the fattest part of my ass

Lil something for you "conspiracy" lunatics.

Honestly, today is about remembering innocent and heroic lives that were lost all at once, no matter what the reason. Take your "WAAAAH MY GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO KILL MEEEE" shit elsewhere, it's downright insensitive.