Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Default First Presidential Speech

Greetings FKLers and Non-FKLers alike,

Spam. That is what we are here for. The love of it, the feel of it, the rush of it. Some of us have been around for years, others of us have only just recently discovered the art of spam. No matter how long you've been here, we're in this together now.

As your newly elected President, I hope to help FKL prosper. FKL is one of the few forums I have ever felt truly at home in. It is an honor that you have trusted me to be your leader of this nowhere land.

One of the things that I think needs attention is a question on some potential posters' minds. "What will you do for those of us who are newer posters who have a hard time fitting in?" Well, let me start by first saying that FKL is indeed a hard club to gain full access to. Some have had a rougher time being accepted than others. As a result, several different cliques of FKLers have taken form. It is hard to please all of these cliques, but you can surely find some other posters whom you can identify with. Remember this as you attempt to make your name well known in these halls. Posters are not allowed to tell you to GTFO, but they are not required to hold your hand either. So please do not take offense if it takes some time to get settled in to these halls. I do not plan to cater to only one clique, either.

Another thing I want to bring to attention is the Wackopedia. The pedia is a project that was started by Tact and Sord as a way for us to immortalize FKL fads so that we can look back on them in the future and laugh. I feel that this is a very important cause, and therefore I am making it my first act as your President to announce that as of today, the Wackopedia is an officially recognized part of FKL, as well as FKL history itself. I would like to discuss with the moderators to see about removing an excess sticky and replacing it with a topic to inform everyone about the Wackopedia. It is not a demand, just a request. There is a lot of rich history in FKL, and I think that everyone should have the opportunity to read and absorb it all. I also encourage you, dear FKLer, to contribute to the Wackopedia. We cannot cover everything without your help.

One last thing I wish to discuss is the pact formed by the DTPA and A-DTPA several years ago about a unified armed force to protect FKL regardless of allegence in relation to pants. I am hereby renewing that pact, so long as Ketchup agrees to renew his signature. I believe that keeping things neutral is the best way for FKL to heal after the last year of being ruler-less.

On a sidenote, I would like to mention that This Week in FKLs is not cancelled. The podcast is just taking a break. Expect new episodes soon. I hope to have some new voices as well as some of the old.

Once again I would like to thank you all for electing me for President. I hope that those of you who play the game realize you just lost it, and I hope those who did not vote for me come to accept me in time (including those of you guys and gals from PSU Gen. Hi you all!). Let the new year begi- nike xxx cocacola or jones forza 42 mandate aesir microsoft sony nintendu64 bottled water power source in mexico only real electronic gaming monthly subscriptions sex drugs dna off topic devil cant cry its too cold sores order now

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

tl;dr

rabble rabble
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

lol at the youtube tags at the end.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpawn View Post
    Very
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    original

*salutes Spike*

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    I am so disappointed in you both.

*bitch slaps Shadow and kiddo*

:( (FOCL.)

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

<.<...>.>...<.<...*Jumps at Spike with Knoife he got from Paul Hogan*

I'll take a look at the stickies, and what do you need of my sig?