Question [b] Amore Tippies success rate?

What's the success rate for this board in a non-pure PM? And if it's less than 95%, anyone have a pure striking PM I can borrow? Thanks!

It's easy to make a Strike PM. I think those Firework Traps add strike
    Last edited by Indica; Sep 19, 2008 at 02:57 AM.

Oh, I should add I'm on 360. And the traps add range; I used the dragon's breath back in 2007 after firebreak to make a ranged PM. I could use my spare slot to make a striking PM, I just really hate feeding the damn thing. The success rate with a pure PM is 99% though, right? I might as well just make a pure PM in that case. The end result will sell for far more than the cost of the PM.

Best thing to do is wait till after the Carnival Event is over and wait for the Prizes. We will get 20% Synth boost which will make it 100% Chance.

You'll have a strike PM by then and it does not take long to make one. Also do you have 15 Lithnia ? They are not easy to get and selling for crazy prices on our server

Edit: Yes a pure strike PM will be 99%. It's best to have 1 of each PM for your characters

Lithnia sells for between 2 and 3 million right now on 360, and I was planning on spending some time hunting some down in the Caves of Ice. What's the drop rate, about the same as a relic edge maybe?

I forget which missions drop it but in my whole time playing I've only gotten 1 lithnia so it's probably a pretty low rate. I've gotten like 40+ relic edges hunting PWs so I'm guessing it's quite a bit rarer than those. If you are going to go hunting for some, maybe you could build up a pure striking PM in the meantime.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Firework Traps traps add range I thought

That, is a Secret!
    Xellos -Beast-Level 160 ForteFighter 20 | Xanatos -Cast-Level 77 FighGunner 13
    Golgo 13 -Cast-Level 58 ForteGunner 8 | Kuno -Human-Level 42 AcroFighter 5

According to the item database, Lithnia drops in missions taking place in the Glengaris Mine from 100+ creatures. So that's Awoken Serpent and Caves of Ice. I guess I'll build a striking PM while I hunt Lithnia. I think that the scarcity of the material has something to do with the fact that no one ventures into those missions anymore. Anyone know if there's a way to make it by failing weapon synths (like you can do with Paural, Catilium, etc.)?

Synth Rate
    Yes its below 95% on a non-pure but not on a pure.

With all these Crea+ weapons and low % ready-made S-rank striking weapons dropping like crazy, might as well gather up some striking PM food. Durandal Replicas are also a decent source of striking PM chow.