Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default Worth coming back to?

Is it really worth it for me to reactivate my Guradians License? I was thinking of doing it for a month or two but last I remember, it was akin to a ghost town. Do many people still play online on PC/PS2 servers anymore?
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Aside from the new content the community has stayed about the same 2 stars at most at later hours if not somewhat worse unfortunatly, but I look at it this way. In comparison to other online games PSU basically forces us to be able to find a party of people to play with almost right away, rather then having to search a menu or wait for a party to form. So really if you want to play with someone, psu will do it the fastest. (assuming you play at the hot spot, possibly making friends and thus leading to playing other levels with others.)
    Life's way more fun to laugh with the sinners then it is to cry with the saints.

My phantasy Star Universe, (pc/ps2 servers RIP lol)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJedXpA4d8

If you come back, I might can mission with you. Just PM me if you want to meet online sometime.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Question Is it worth it?

Hey I've been away from PSU for a few months (3-4) and I was wondering if I should comeback. I left originally cause I wanted more things to do besides S/S2 runs. I was 120 (the max lvl at the time). So what do u guys think?

max level is 140 now and theres tones of new things that should get your interest back into PSU..but your call

If you wanted more things to do than S/S2 runs, then you're still going to be bored.

The population has stayed the same if not worse as others said, but I don't know anyone who plays PSU for the population rather than for the friends they run with regularly.

If you decide to reactivate your account I'll run with you. Just Pm me here or go to BIGGIE's shop and BB me.

I've actually started up an organization to help get people back into the game and increase the population. It's called the S.O.S Brigade. We have an event coming up this Friday to help low level characters level up as well has helping people coming back a chance to get caught up.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=87955

Your best bet to enjoy PSU at the fullest is to join a Guild or Hardcore group that plays often in my opinion. Thats why im still around cool people to hang out and kill things with lulz. Also try to look for a group that maybe uses Vent servers fun stuff.
    死の恐怖の人生の恐怖から以下の通りです。完全に死んでは、いつでも用意されている生活の男性 。