Default Debuffs and Buffs research?

Has there been any research on how much buffs/debuffs help? And I mean, by the exact #'s or %'s. Example: LV4 Deband gives +40% DFP.

I'm guessing Buffs/Debuffs willl be the same numbers as their oposite.

Like if for example, Deband is +40%DFP, Zalure would also be -40%DFP

Sooo any research on this topic...? I tried a search for it, but didn't find anything.

Shifta/Deband/Zodial/Retier:
    1-10: +11% for 2 minutes
    11-20: +15% for 3 minutes
    21-30: +19% for 4 minutes
    31-40: +23% for 5 minutes
    41-50: +27% for 6 minutes

Jellen/Zalure/Zoldeel:
    1-10: -11% for 30 seconds
    11-20: -15% for 1 minute
    21-30: -19% for 1 minute and 30 seconds
    31-40: -23% for 2 minutes
    41-50: -27% for 2 minutes and 30 seconds

From http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150891

I find Zalure not worth the time, pallette space or effort to cast, even at level 40. >_>

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

if your buffed at 31+ and a zalure 31+ is used arnt you more or less getting 50% extra damage?

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

The short answer is:

Stuff dies too quickly for buffs/debuffs to really matter any longer.

There was a time where buffing and debuffing was a science; knowing which creature to use which debuff(s) on, making sure that your party was fully buffed and healed before going onto the next spawn, etc.

Unfortunately, things have gotten to the point where you barely get done casting your second debuff and the room is empty of creatures.

It's like throwing a slug into an acid bath then sprinkling salt on it as it sinks to the bottom (note: debuffs are the salt!)

Jellen is the only debuff worth using now, and even then only on certain enemies. I find it most useful against enemies like SEED Ardite and Carriguine to take some of the sting out of their attacks. Zalure is basically useless. If you're going to use it to tag enemies, you're better off using Jellen.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight01 View Post
    if your buffed at 31+ and a zalure 31+ is used arnt you more or less getting 50% extra damage?
    No. The extra damage is nowhere near that large. PSO worked that way, PSU doesn't. The damage calculation/enemy stats work differently.

And yeah. Sadly, Zalure is useless. Jellen I use, on tough enemies, especially when soloing. Zoldeel used to have it's uses, but not any more. Shame, because the 31+ debuffs do at least look kinda neat. People were hoping that newer, tougher level 150+ enemies would make the debuffs useful again, but they just don't make much of an impact.

You have to watch very closely to actually see the difference Zalure makes even at 31+
    Jellen IS useful, but nothing like PSO of course. Zoldeel as stated has it's places... enemy EVP down helps hunters/gunner, ATA down helps Techers for even more evading :3
    (especially with Magashi's, people should Jellen/Zoldeel them D: and if you can use Burn Traps do so... If you're GT you should be doing both! )
    Anyways...
    Buffs still make a difference. However, comparing the stat increase to PSO is not going to impress you... then again, you could only have 4 people in PSO, +2 extra players actually makes a huge difference, especially when there's even more variety of player types/races in a single party.