Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default One thing You'd Like to see in PSU from Pso...

Im going to have to assume that most of us here who still browse this pso section of the forum enjoy playing or enjoyed playing pso at some point in time. Which leads me to my question...If you could choose any aspect of pso and incorporate it into psu what would it be?

I know for me personally I would like to see the uniqueness of pso put into psu. What I mean by that is when I'm talkin about psu being a little to generic with its equipment.
    FOR EXAMPLE: Lets say your a fortegunner in PSU...right now there are 3 srank rifles available on the server...so when you join a game and somebody see's your character they can automatically identify your equipment and to me thats a problem. I liked to be unique in pso and never wanted to be idnetical to another player...and for me it started with the equipment. Each weapon type in pso had at least 15-20 deifferent rare versions of that weapon with its own graphical uniqeness.

thats just me...drop me a line and tell me what you'd like to see in psu from pso.
    I am a kubara product.

I hear you on the unique equipment. I remember joining a game once using a Kaladbolg and everyone was like, "What's that!?" >_>;

There's so many things I'd like to see from PSO used in PSU, picking one is a toughy. Though I'd have to go with casting with any weapon and being able to melee with a rod.

I wasn't much for anything in PSU. That's kinda why I stuck with PSO.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Good question. And I agree with you both. However, I would like to see more weapons arrive for PSU, but they would have to be decent weps. I mean I only ever used Frozen Sh00ter and Spread Needle on my RAmar, along with a decent vulcan. Those were the only weps any ranger type seemed to use, mainly because they were arguably the best.

The thing I would like to see the most from PSO is the difficulty. By that I mean two things really: One, How many players in psu do you see at level 140 atm? That's the level cap for whoever doesn't know. There are hundreds of players maxed out. In all my hours of PSO playing I never managed to cap at 200. OK, I corrupted twice but it was MUCH harder to cap. Secondly I would like to see some missions like PW4. Now that was a difficult mission. You really had to play as a team to complete that one!

I'm gonna leave it at that for the mo. It will be interesting to hear others views.
    Click On Banner

Lots of things...

One that sticks out would have to be MAG's instead of PM's. Having something that follows you around and fights (when it's not stuck running into a wall or just standing there doing nothing) is ok, but I miss my little floating companion who actually gave me stat increases.
    ...And don't mention madoogs/shadoogs. It's just not the same. D:

If I had to pick one thing: Ryuker.

Seriously though, I think they threw in too much PSO already. I thought PSU was supposed to be a different game, not PSO2.

If it was PSO2, it would imply it was good. =/

After seeing the stuff for PSZ(0)(Zero?)0, [use a Z or a 0?] , I'm wondering, does it not have character customization? That would be a d0wner....

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Ah! Some great ones! I totally forgot about Pipes/Ryuker! And MAGs too! Dummy! ¬_¬

And I totally agree with you ForceOfBrokenGlass, PSU and PSO are both different games, but I still think there are a few things PSU can learn from its older brother.
    Last edited by Ithildin; Sep 30, 2008 at 11:19 AM.
    Click On Banner