Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    Lots of things...
    try to narrow it down to one thing you would like to see jaspaller. thank you.
    I am a kubara product.

Well, let's see... Probably Section IDs for character uniqueness. Therefore to get the items, materials, weapons, armor, etc, you would need to create more characters with different Section ID to get the weapon combination you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    Well, let's see... Probably Section IDs for character uniqueness. Therefore to get the items, materials, weapons, armor, etc, you would need to create more characters with different Section ID to get the weapon combination you want.
    That would be great, we'd need more character slots though. =/

But even if we still had just the four, it'd really bring players closer I think; example: You want a particular item, but none of your IDs find it, call up a buddy or search for a different player that would be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildin View Post
    Ah! Some great ones! I totally forgot about Pipes/Ryuker! And MAGs too! Dummy! ¬_¬

And I totally agree with you ForceOfBrokenGlass, PSU and PSO are both different games, but I still think there are a few things PSU can learn from its older brother.
    That's all well and good. I just wish the expansion wasn't "lets just throw in monsters, areas, and items from PSO." I don't think they were trying very hard.

No, they clearly weren't. I think what ST thought was "they want PSO stuff, let's give them PSO stuff". What they neglected to see was what people wanted. Not just weapons and areas and monsters, but themes, plots, creativity, and challenge.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Only PSO Monsters I saw:

Delsaber
    Grass Assassin
    Rappy
    Booma Family

Where the crap is my Nano Dragon, Dark Bringer, Sinow Red, and all EpII enemies?

Even the PSO areas in PSU are kinda lame. =/

Quote Originally Posted by MUDGRIP View Post
    try to narrow it down to one thing you would like to see jaspaller. thank you.
    Can't exactly narrow it down to one :/

I miss the unique special weapons and the Mags and the ability to go some where and just explore instead of having to clear every monster out to complete the mission. PSU lacks the freedom PSO gave us.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

ah yes. I want everything back. But I will choose one or two that really did get to me that I want to see again...
    Attacking with Rods and symbol Chats. I have to be honest. not seeing those features on PSU kinda bugs me when I play sometimes.

and just as a extra add on, The ultimate and pure uniqueness of the weapons and items like PSO had.

I guess this means the question should be:

One thing you'd like to see in PSO2 from PSU?