Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saphion View Post
    I was a veritable demon with Partisans back on the original PSO, I'd love to see Gae Bolg and the like return.

Knuckles were completely useless, however.
    Really now? Falcon Punch is pretty useful...

Falcon PAAAUUUNCH, surely?

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

katanas and big ass swords need to come back... and probably will, the flowen sword might have sucked but it was still one of my favorite weapons
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

I worry that since Photon Arts are in it they'll just make normal attacks more or less useless like they were in PSU. The other problem with PSU's weapons is that they're all more or less reskins of each other with different stats. Extra Attack in PSO gave weapons far more variety than PSU could ever hope to have with their weapons.

Ideally, Photon Arts should have a timer before they can be used again, to prevent mass PA-spamming.

I also hope Techniques are kept seperate from Photon Arts, so we don't have to link them to blummin' weapons again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphion View Post
    Ideally, Photon Arts should have a timer before they can be used again, to prevent mass PA-spamming.

I also hope Techniques are kept seperate from Photon Arts, so we don't have to link them to blummin' weapons again.
    As for a limiter on PAs, maybe just get rid of photon charges, maybe start them off with 0pp and make you charge with hits instead of starting full.

I hope techs are not weapon bound as well, also I hope they aren't force exclusive.

I'll have to agree with the topic creator. At least for the what would make me happy part. The chance to be a straight-up cowboy in the game is very enticing. Add to the idea that we see physical weapons being used. You just don't see that in other online-games. Not ones that are action-RPG, at least. It may not be a Western MMO, but it would be the closest thing we'll get, for now.

I also like the idea of non-weapon bound techs, which might be true considering I think I saw the wands being used as melee attacks like the good-ol' PSO. It would also seem to continue the Phantasy Star tendancies of folks using their own energies to cast Techs and/or magics more in the past than in the future. The future seems to make everyone a little less magical/self-teching and add more reliance on technology to pull them through.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Oct 2, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

I'd like a Double Saber in form of a bo staff I really want to see Double Sabers and Katanas. Although the PSO Katanas just seemed too big. Don't know. I just hope we're going to see these weapon types.

I think the Axes and Claw weapons were great on PSU. On PSO I could care less for them and have the Slicers from later PSO installments would be great as well.

I agree with some of the people above. I'd love to see more PSO classics to come back. Katanas or Partisans could be a class or their own. (I wield a katana in PSO, and then the Sange in PSU and it feels compleatly different.)

And I don't mind the Photon Art, but I would have liked it if they gave some of the weapons "Extra" abilities. Expesially since it looks like the photon elements in the weapons are gone. What they where to bring back weapons like the Orotiagito or the Tsumikiri J-Sword?
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins